Search Unity

Bug Artifacts when loading a scene

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by ProGameDevUser, Nov 26, 2022.

1. ProGameDevUser

ProGameDevUser

Hello everybody! Faced with such a problem, when loading scenes, such a thing happens, there is no such thing on PC and Android, there is on iOS systems and that just did not try, nothing helps, help pliz

Bug video:

2. RaventurnPatrick

RaventurnPatrick

You can try to hide those artifacts by placing a fullscreen Unity UI Image in Screen-Space on top of the screen, or you could disable all cameras

3. ProGameDevUser

ProGameDevUser

Hi! I tried to do this, it fixes the artifact of the screen, but does not remove the glitch with the "Back" button. (

4. RaventurnPatrick

RaventurnPatrick

To me it seems like a bug where you have no cameras rendering when switching scenes. You can try to load an intermediate scene - as additional scene (e.g. a loading screen scene) with a main camera and disable the main camera of the game scene. In the loading screen you again load the game scene / menu etc as additional scene and switch the cameras within the same frame to avoid those artifacts

5. ProGameDevUser

ProGameDevUser

Thanks for the answer! But I think it will be the same, because there is already a camera on the uploaded scene, and if you change one scene to another, despite the fact that they both have cameras, this artifact will still be

6. RaventurnPatrick

RaventurnPatrick

Did you try loading the new scene as additional scene, instead of replacing the existing scene?
    You should also ensure that you only have 1 camera rendering (or set different camera depths)

7. ProGameDevUser

ProGameDevUser

Hi! I am happy to announce that I fixed this problem :))) In the URP, this is caused by the camera settings, I had unitialized installed and that's what caused the lack of artfects, I made solid color and everything worked, it would probably work with SkyBox too, thanks for the answers!!!

Attached Files:

• 515.png
      515.png
      File size:
      11.2 KB
      Views:
    RaventurnPatrick likes this.