Search Unity

Arteria3d's Characterworld launches Female Rogue

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Jun 26, 2011.

1. arteria

arteria

Arteria3d are combining ther music, environment and character content into one better to navigate store. This decision was made to provide better customer support, and looking after 3 separate sites would take too much time away from the art. Many lessons have been learned over the past few months, and today, im pleased to annouce the start of the character releases which will continue through this week.
    For those of you looking for buildings, the existing product line will be added through the next few days but i thought it worthwhile today to release this first character - a medieval female Rogue/Assassin.

Check out the product page for a unity 3d demo.

http://arteria3d.corecommerce.com/Female-Rogue.html
    Best wishes

Steve

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Hey Arteria glad you guys are back! :D
    Seems you have got a new website design.... but a lot of links seems to be broken. I remember you had a medieval village pack but if you click Products > 3D Content Packs > Medieval/Fantasy (http://arteria3d.corecommerce.com/3D-Content-Packs/Medieval-Fantasy/) it says
    "This category doesn't have anything in it, but check back soon"....?!

In fact, all the categories say the same thing - they all empty except the character section.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  3. Jaimi

Jaimi

She's looking great, Steve. I like the animations also. Can we remove the mask and headgear? And will you be placing her in the download section, or is there a new method to retrieve files?

4. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

finding the shiny lunchbox that sticks out between her legs utterely disturbing.

5. Hans

Hans

Hello Steve

When do we get our logins for life time members ?

Thanks

Hans

6. psyclone

psyclone

Good Question. Would very much like the answer to that :)