Search Unity

Arteria3d Launch Shanty Pack 2

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arteria, Apr 1, 2011.

1. arteria

arteria

Shanty Pack 2 is the follow up pack to our massively popular Shanty Pack 1.

Pack 2 sets the stage with a bigger array of buildings - with the building count at 70, a combination of rundown buildings, to huge overcrowded cityblocks. Making this a premium pack is the inclusion of 12 animated characters including male and female NPC type characters, plus a Soldier.

Pack also includes various props, plus 5 Tree models to set the mood.
    The pack includes all the singular building models featured in the promotional pictures you see here - plus 3 city street blocks with buildings laid out, with pathways leading around, plus alleyways leading from one side of the street to the backpart - great for quickly setting up a scene for your projects.

As well as this, we also provide the city layout as you see in the pictures as one model too, so you can load that into your game world and right away you have a complete setting. All you need to do then is add the provided trees, props and characters - add your game logic, and you have a ready made game level.

Includes 70 Buildings - Most with Interior portions.
    (Individual Poly Count of building ranging from 1000tris to 2.7tris)
    ◦ 12 Animated Characters complete with 10 animations. Multiple Idles, walk, interactions Characters provided with 1 LOD. Base Poly:5k. Lod Version:2.2k
    ◦ 5 Terrain Textures
    ◦ 5 Tropical Trees
    ◦ 10 Prop Pack

Product Page:http://www.arteria3d.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Shanty+Pack+2

You can also download a walkaround level from the product page!

Also, and this is not an Aprils Fool.. lifeitme membership can be purchased today only with 61% discount. Use the code 'whatadeal' to purchase this.

Best wishes

Steve

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  2. MrDude

MrDude

Wow Steve... Not only is this a definite win but bru... As always, the first thing I do when I buy a model kit is unzip it and then delete all the formats I never use. So after deleting all the X, the MS3D and Torque etc etc etc I do a folder info and WOW! 1.92Gb left!!!

Oh my effin G! People, look at the screenshots above and then read this previous sentence again... After deleting like half of the package and keeping only what I am likely to use the kit still comes in at 2 Gb ! Did you notice the $79 price tag on this? Now if that is not a bargain then... I just don't know...

Steve, definite WIN on this one, mate! Now I REALLY can't wait to see what's next up your sleeve...

p.s. Just for your attention: The wholelevel ms3d model is in the FBX folder ;P
    There is also a duplicate MTL one directory too high but I forget which, sorry.
    Lastly, your individual buildings is missing M and N in the numbering scheme :p)

3. arteria

arteria

hi

The Characters that i have supplied take up a lot of space in the pack due to the large degree of formats, animations formats, and lod versions i have supplied.

This next week sees the Medieval Village Pack launched, plus medieval Farm pack and the character site

Steve

4. houndie

houndie

Will you be opening the member area on Arteria3d.com as well Steve?

5. arteria

arteria

Yes, will be doing that also
    Can you email me at yertari@msn.com

Cheers
    Steve

6. appels

appels

do we have to email you to get the access ?

7. zappapa

zappapa

Walkaround level doesn't work on MacOS. I think you should have told us. You just lost one potential customer.

8. arteria

arteria

Zappapa - apologies for this, i will export the level right away and upload.

Apels, i have a list to send out to my members, but you can email me as well if you wish

Best wishes

Steve

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  9. arteria

arteria

10. arteria

arteria

For today only this pack can be purchased for $36

Email Steve at yertari@msn.com for a paypal invoice for purchase

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  11. arteria

arteria

Thanks to everyone who purchased this pack!

12. PrimeDerektive

PrimeDerektive

Hey Arteria, what ever happened to that new site you were launching?

13. nikko

nikko

Wow great job!!!

14. bgivenb

bgivenb

Looks like I need to top up my PayPal again. What kind of license does this have? Can I use it for multiple projects?

Edit:
    I went to your site, and I must say, I feel like a kid in a candy-shop.

Edit: I bought this:
    http://www.arteria3d.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FPSC+Shanty+Town
    and I received a receipt via email, but I'm not sure how to download it now...

Edit: nm thanks for the email

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011