Search Unity

Games Around The Ground: Kish Lifestyle Simulator

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by imDanOush, Oct 24, 2018.

1. imDanOush

imDanOush

//Around The Ground: Kish
    -= Driving Simulator =-
    _About

What is it?
    "Around The Ground: Kish" is an indie driving simulator video-game. Which means it is designed for driving dream cars, buy luxury houses and condos, chillaxing and living in a summery island. There is more to that, lots of cool ideas may be added to the project.
    The island is Kish, a luxurious island of the Persian territory which has never been ever simulated/used in a video-game/sim-software before.

When will it be ready?

That is not planned!! I may never share it or maybe I do, so stay tuned if you like.
    How big is the map?
    The island is somehow two times bigger than GTA V's whole map. And it uses 100% GIS real data provided by Nokia, Microsoft, Yahoo, and Google.
    1.png
    How is the gameplay?
    There are no story modes, no ragdoll animations and no multiplayer. This is a simulator software not an arcade video game. However, nothing is pre-planned as it is just a passion-project.

Where will it be released?

If I ever release this software, It would be Steam. It is primarily for PC with some plans for adding an additional android app (something like iFruit for GTA V)

How much does it cost?

Although I payed for premium plugins and the web-hosting bills And I can't pay for them anymore, I currently decided to make it free to play.

Who can enjoy playing it?
    I think younger people are not the target audence because I planned to design it be realistic.

Why this project is made?
    I was a computer software engineer student at the time of devising the project, designing the game was my hobby and still is. For more info about why I made it, please visit this link.

Which innovative features are in this project?
    I have planned lots of innovative features for this project, from online marketplaces to XR and so much more which I will publicly share them on its website and also here, when possible.

How come the logo looks like that?

2.png

Is this a final version project?

No, Everything is either alpha or beta.

Is this a sponsored project?

No, it is a "passion-project". I emptied my bank account for this project!

0.jpg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    BMRG14 likes this.
  2. imDanOush

imDanOush

// Around The Ground: Kish
    -= Driving Simulator =-
    _Showcase
    Here you may watch the contents of the project based on its version number.
    More images of the game to be uploaded in its website.
    • Version 0.01 PreAlpha
      3.jpg
    • Version 0.02L Alpha
      11.jpg
    • Version 0.01 Beta
      19.jpg
      ScreenShotScreenShot36.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  3. imDanOush

imDanOush

4. RobsonCozendey

RobsonCozendey

That is quite wide ranging.

I'd suggest an spiral approach: make a game that works in its most basic form, and then come back improving it.

Good luck!

imDanOush likes this.
  5. imDanOush

imDanOush

That is how it is being devised. I didn't show you guys the previous versions of the game, this is not a new project.

6. imDanOush

imDanOush

New and more media is available below for you to watch and download.
    • Dynamic water on windshield shader, ALSO AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE! Click on this link for more info!
    • The new physics system! Click on this link for more info!
    These are some older videos of pre-alpha and early beta versions of ATG Simulator. This project is still not done, read more here.
    Watch the latest update! The project is now stopped, For more info and download some assets, please read click here.

Latest in-game screenshot of the Tech Demo called ATG Pardis!

ATG Pardis Tech demo Jetski Convertible Luxury tropical exotic island.png
    Regards!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    BMRG14 likes this.