Search Unity

Question ARKit not being added to Info.plist and targets not copied to XCode project

Discussion in 'AR' started by jokigenki, Jul 7, 2021.

1. jokigenki

jokigenki

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting an ARKit project to build through CI. After working around several problems to do with ARKitBackground, I now have the project building to XCode. However, when I run the app, it does not recognise any targets. Checking the project, the Info.plist does not have an entry for ARKit, and ARReferenceImages.xcasset was not copied to the project. Fixing these issues makes the app work as expected.

I do have a Unity build post process running, could that cause this problem?

Thanks,

Owen

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  2. jokigenki

jokigenki

I've now eliminated the CI as the cause of the problem, as a clean checkout of the project also gives the same problems, and removing the BuildPostProcess also has no effect. I've tried a diff between the project that works, and the one that doesn't, and nothing jumps out - the project and player settings are all the same. Does anyone know how the ARKit settings are applied to the XCode project?

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  3. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

I'm experiencing the same issue. It might have been an update to a newer version of Unity, nothing has changed except that.

4. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies