Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

ArgumentNullException when View History

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by LinhMai, Sep 6, 2021.

1. LinhMai

LinhMai

Hi everyone,

since Unity 2019.4.29f1 my Project partner and I both get the following Errors when we click the "View History" in Collab:

upload_2021-9-6_15-35-44.png

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: styleSheet
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElementStyleSheetSet.Add (UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleSheet styleSheet) (at <a762163a9d8940379c4a7fefdfb42d83>:0)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.AddStyleSheetPath (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root, System.String path) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:96)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.SetupGUI () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:110)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:62)
    UnityEditor.Web.JSProxyMgr: DoTasks()

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnDisable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:74)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

After upgrading to 2019.4.30f1 today we still have the same errors. As this problem is not listed anywhere in the documentation of both versions, I came to the conclusion that this problem might not have anything todo with the versions themself. Anyone also experienced this and can give me a clue how to solve this? Thanks alot

I'm using the version 1.8.0 of the Version Control Package.

2. tumtumtumtum

tumtumtumtum

I have the exact same problem using 2019.4.29f1. So do the two other persons that i try to collaborate with.

We are using Version Control 1.6.0 And get the same errors. but for 1.6.0

We have reinstalled Version control and tried to update.

upload_2021-9-7_19-59-3.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: styleSheet
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElementStyleSheetSet.Add (UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleSheet styleSheet) (at <aea3cceceb0c44ea9855b62119e9be3b>:0)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.AddStyleSheetPath (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root, System.String path) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:96)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.SetupGUI () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:110)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:62)
    UnityEditor.Web.JSProxyMgr:DoTasks()
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnDisable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:74)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

3. ValeryNikulina

ValeryNikulina

Unity Technologies

Hi,

This issue should be resolved in 1.7 Collaborate version.

Could you please upgrade the package and see if this works for you?

Thanks!