Search Unity

ArgumentNullException when View History

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by LinhMai, Sep 6, 2021.

1. LinhMai

LinhMai

Hi everyone,

since Unity 2019.4.29f1 my Project partner and I both get the following Errors when we click the "View History" in Collab:

upload_2021-9-6_15-35-44.png

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: styleSheet
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElementStyleSheetSet.Add (UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleSheet styleSheet) (at <a762163a9d8940379c4a7fefdfb42d83>:0)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.AddStyleSheetPath (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root, System.String path) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:96)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.SetupGUI () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:110)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:62)
    UnityEditor.Web.JSProxyMgr: DoTasks()

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnDisable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.8.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:74)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

After upgrading to 2019.4.30f1 today we still have the same errors. As this problem is not listed anywhere in the documentation of both versions, I came to the conclusion that this problem might not have anything todo with the versions themself. Anyone also experienced this and can give me a clue how to solve this? Thanks alot

I'm using the version 1.8.0 of the Version Control Package.

2. tumtumtumtum

tumtumtumtum

I have the exact same problem using 2019.4.29f1. So do the two other persons that i try to collaborate with.

We are using Version Control 1.6.0 And get the same errors. but for 1.6.0

We have reinstalled Version control and tried to update.

upload_2021-9-7_19-59-3.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: styleSheet
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElementStyleSheetSet.Add (UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleSheet styleSheet) (at <aea3cceceb0c44ea9855b62119e9be3b>:0)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.AddStyleSheetPath (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualElement root, System.String path) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:96)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.SetupGUI () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:110)
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:62)
    UnityEditor.Web.JSProxyMgr:DoTasks()
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditor.CollabHistoryWindow.OnDisable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.6.0/Editor/Collaborate/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs:74)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

3. ValeryNikulina

ValeryNikulina

Unity Technologies

Hi,

This issue should be resolved in 1.7 Collaborate version.

Could you please upgrade the package and see if this works for you?

Thanks!

unityunity