Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

ARfoundation 4+UWRP7.3+Unity2019.4 not working(black screen and no tracking)

Discussion in 'AR' started by jinC_H, Jun 19, 2020.

1. jinC_H

jinC_H

as the title
    I got the forward render pipeline setting correct
    -create custom forward render data
    -add ar render data to UniversalRenderPipleineAssts
    then I build the game, it shows a black screen, then I put a box in the screen, and build again the box looks like static, if the tracking works at least I should see a box located in the real 3D world, so I guess the tracking also stops working, and I noticed this:
    Captureeee.PNG

it was working with Unity2019.3+ARfoundation 3.0, since unity released the new version, I want to update some of my old projects....but not sure did I made any mistake with new version??

2. dstry

dstry

I have exactly the same issue, black screen no matter what and objects placed in space, the phone only track left/right movements and rotations, but no Z+ or Z- movement.
    At least it this is what look like, because the screen, except the objects, is totally black so I can only imagine what's going on.

This issue only happen if the project is URP, if project is 3D everything works correctly
    ( sorry I'm a noob, I hope I explained myself )

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  3. dstry

dstry

ok I'm an idiot, this was only because I positioned the objects too far away from the camera :)

still no luck with the black screen....

unityunity