Search Unity

Other Deleted

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by JWLewis777, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JWLewis777

JWLewis777

Post Deleted

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    sadunmadawa95 likes this.
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

No problem downloading and installing that version on my side...

Edit: no problem deinstlaling it either.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

All I can say is that I've never had any problems downloading and installing Unity from the Hub from day 1 (except when I try installing certain - not all of them - old versions that are not listed in the Hub), whether on Windows or Linux.

I suppose the problem is on your side; your internet connection maybe? Or something in your computer? What platform are you using? Is it up to date?

4. DanielMcRon

DanielMcRon

I also updated to 2.4.2 and wanted to download 2019.4.15f1. And knocks out a download error

5. IronCladChicken

IronCladChicken

I'm having exactly the same problem - hub 2.4.2 trying to download 2020.2.3f1

6. DadDevCode

DadDevCode

Just updated the HUb to 2.4.2 This morning and no issues.
    1- Installed 2019.4.19f1 with no modules, no issues.
    2- There are only the following options for me, refer to pic:
    Unless you go to the site and DL 2019.4.15f1 specifically.
    3- Went to the archives and DL'd the above version with no issues.

Sorry, don;t know what to tell you, MS certificates? Firewall? Sometimes you gotta go back to basics but hope you get this figured out. Screenshot (677).png Screenshot (678).png

7. bylecobobyle

bylecobobyle

Disable windows defender and antivirus

8. Karlbovsky

Karlbovsky

I've never had a problem with Unity Hub till....today. Yesterday was working ( ver. 2.4.3 ), I was able to re-install 2020.2.1f and today I got the "Failed to install" message, no matter which editor version, totally out of the blue and all the suggested workarounds didn't work for me.

9. fabioroz

fabioroz

if you don't see the progress bar it might not be doing anything. I restarted the process; my problem was selecting the right network (private instead of public) and it started downloading.

10. Karlbovsky

Karlbovsky

The problem for me is that it starts the download and it stops always around 1.1GB and throws the error, if I go into %Temp% folder the partial download is there :(

11. MiguelBest

MiguelBest

Have you tried going to Preferences -> License Management and activating a new license? I never had any problems with Unity Hub but for some reason I got the same error as you today. I activated a new license and that seemed to do the trick for me, so it might work for you too.