Search Unity

ARcore preview error when building

Discussion in 'AR' started by Rolthar, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Rolthar

Rolthar

Hey I am trying to build the ARcoreExample provided here :

https://developers.google.com/ar/develop/unity/getting-started

I followed all of the steps and am getting two compilation errors and for the life of me I cannot figure them out.

#1:
    TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.XR.Tango.NativeImage' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (IntPtr handle) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:59)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetAttributes (IntPtr handle) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:75)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.get_Attributes () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:245)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.get_IsSpecialName () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:184)
    UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.InitializeBuildCallbacks (BuildCallbacks findFlags) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:191)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

#2:
    Error building Player: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.XR.Tango.NativeImage' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Any help or tips of what direction to go in would be amazing, i am using the newest beta build for unity as well.

Thanks!

FIXED:

sdk mappings got removed with some other instillation, unity did not prompt me for this

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  2. Crashthatch

Crashthatch

3. Rolthar

Rolthar

Could be the latest beta thats broken, check your SDK's... We eventually got it to build but it crashes on launch :/

4. tdmowrer

tdmowrer

5. Saicopate

Saicopate

6. Crashthatch

Crashthatch

Yes, confirmed that going back to 2017.2.0f1 has removed the error from the console. Thanks both of you!

7. blockimperium

blockimperium

Same for me. Burned a lot of time with that one.

8. nights007

nights007

Always the same, "or latest beta" , but NO YOU SHOULDNT because the latest beta does never work properly.

9. JDMulti

JDMulti

Had exactly that, saw on the first message of the official topic 'Latest Beta' and..... yeah I found this thread. Awesome!!!
    And then you go to the beta page and yes..... the version they talk about is removed from there. Awesome again!!!
    So I guess, 2017.2.0f2 does work? Because I don't see any message anywhere about that. Awesome once more XD

10. danielvettorazi

danielvettorazi

hey guys. i tried downgrade my unity, but without luck.
    the same error occurs:
    CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_79.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="/Users/USER/Library/Android/sdk/tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/android/manifmerger/Merger : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:274)
    at SDKMain.main(SDKMain.java:128)
    ]
    stdout[

]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.WaitForProgramToRun (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)