Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

[ARCore] InstantPreview: DllNotFoundException

Discussion in 'AR' started by tauling, Feb 13, 2019.

1. tauling

tauling

Hello,

I'm tyring to use ARCore (1.6.0) InstantPreview with a Google Pixel. Whenever i try to start the HelloAR scene I get the following warning.

Code (csharp):
    1. Plugins: Failed to load 'Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/InstantPreview/Plugins/x86_64/arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
    2. DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    The requested dll is present in the directory. Any idea what I am doing wrong? The InstantPreview app is already installed on my phone, since i used InstantPreview in the past.

Best regards

2. hofcsaba

hofcsaba

Same for me, on git they marked it fixed in 1.6, but on 1.7 I still have the same issue

3. param_appm

param_appm

Do you still facing issue, Do you need any help with ARCore ?

4. mlea_unity

mlea_unity

I just ran into this same thing trying to run in preview mode Ubuntu 18.04

Code (CSharp):
    1. DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    2. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager._Initialize () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:193)
    3. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:91)
    4. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.cs:82)
    5. GoogleARCoreInternal.LifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/LifecycleManager.cs:43)
    6. GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnEnable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:80)

5. krishnanpc

krishnanpc

Using 2019.1.0f2 and ARCORE 1.12.0, still facing the issue.

Attached Files:

6. kishorgujjar108

kishorgujjar108

Using 2019.2.16f1, solve this issue.

1.DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager._Initialize () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:193)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:91)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.cs:82)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.LifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/LifecycleManager.cs:43)
    GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnEnable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:83)

2. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnDisable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:100)
    UnityEngine.Behaviour:set_enabled(Boolean)
    SvrfUnityExample.ApplicationController:DisableARCore() (at Assets/Scripts/ApplicationController.cs:78)
    SvrfUnityExample.ApplicationController:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/ApplicationController.cs:40)

unityunity