Search Unity

[ARCore] InstantPreview: DllNotFoundException

Discussion in 'AR' started by tauling, Feb 13, 2019.

1. tauling

tauling

Hello,

I'm tyring to use ARCore (1.6.0) InstantPreview with a Google Pixel. Whenever i try to start the HelloAR scene I get the following warning.

Code (csharp):
    1. Plugins: Failed to load 'Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/InstantPreview/Plugins/x86_64/arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
    2. DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    The requested dll is present in the directory. Any idea what I am doing wrong? The InstantPreview app is already installed on my phone, since i used InstantPreview in the past.

Best regards

2. hofcsaba

hofcsaba

Same for me, on git they marked it fixed in 1.6, but on 1.7 I still have the same issue

3. param_appm

param_appm

Do you still facing issue, Do you need any help with ARCore ?

4. mlea_unity

mlea_unity

I just ran into this same thing trying to run in preview mode Ubuntu 18.04

Code (CSharp):
    1. DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    2. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager._Initialize () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:193)
    3. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:91)
    4. GoogleARCoreInternal.ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.cs:82)
    5. GoogleARCoreInternal.LifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/LifecycleManager.cs:43)
    6. GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnEnable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:80)

5. krishnanpc

krishnanpc

Using 2019.1.0f2 and ARCORE 1.12.0, still facing the issue.

Attached Files:

6. kishorgujjar108

kishorgujjar108

Using 2019.2.16f1, solve this issue.

1.DllNotFoundException: arcore_instant_preview_unity_plugin
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager._Initialize () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:193)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARPrestoCallbackManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARPrestoCallbackManager.cs:91)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/ARCoreAndroidLifecycleManager.cs:82)
    GoogleARCoreInternal.LifecycleManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/Managers/LifecycleManager.cs:43)
    GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnEnable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:83)

2. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    GoogleARCore.ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.OnDisable () (at Assets/GoogleARCore/SDK/Scripts/ARCoreBackgroundRenderer.cs:100)
    UnityEngine.Behaviour:set_enabled(Boolean)
    SvrfUnityExample.ApplicationController:DisableARCore() (at Assets/Scripts/ApplicationController.cs:78)
    SvrfUnityExample.ApplicationController:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/ApplicationController.cs:40)