Search Unity

Archaeology X - Now released on Steam

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by khos, Nov 9, 2018.

1. khos

khos

I would like to introduce:
    Archaeology X which is an open world Archaeology exploration game where you dig for ancient treasures, relics. Discover items hidden for 1000's of years, also explore long lost caves or tombs.

Steam page link, planned release date end of November:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/724630/ArchaeologyX/

Trailer:

29.jpg
    6.JPG 12.JPG 14.jpg 20.jpg I welcome you to visit the store page, and any feedback, thoughts.

2. khos

khos

3. Asisvenia

Asisvenia

Wow! It seems very interesting I liked it. Are you a solo developer or you have a team ?

khos likes this.
  4. khos

khos

Hi, thanks for your comment! I'm a solo developer on this project.

5. InstinctDevs

InstinctDevs

Nice progress so far.
    Are you using your own created environment or you bought it??
    Thanks and Good luck!

khos likes this.
  6. khos

khos

Hi there, thanks for your comment, it is a mix of many assets (this includes many objects like buildings etc, or you can't see that are hidden under sand etc, that you have to discover) , for those diggable areas/terrain (almost all of the terrain area is diggable/deforming) I made a set of my own meshes using blender, so I don't use normal terrains.. to be able to handle the digging / deforming feature which is a big part of the game. Also for the vegetation in the Inca/Mayan scene I use a lot of the awesome tropical forest pack (made by @Baldinoboy , should get a mention) :)

It has been a looong road to get to this point, creating the environments and game mechanics, as other developers might be aware.

Release date is currently set for 26th November, I am keeping my fingers crossed it does ok/well. (Hope that at least some marketing pays off!). If anyone has any tips on how to approach marketing I would welcome it very much.

7. khos

khos