Search Unity

Feedback Arcadium - a new shmup android game!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ihgyug, Jun 7, 2019.

1. ihgyug

ihgyug

Hi all!
    Today I officially released Arcadium on the Play Store as Open beta!
    The game is an exciting retro style shooter game with a modern design approach to it!
    If you are looking for a small size, very fun and non-ad intrusive game, give it a shot ;)
    More info can be found in the trailer & in the store page!

Trailer :

Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ihgyug.arcadium
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/ihgyug_games

Feedback is veeeeeeeeeery welcome!
    Thanks all!

scootersooz and GarBenjamin like this.
  2. PatchesTheWright

PatchesTheWright

Well... What I liked most in this game are the bosses, that each one of them changes of expression as your life goes down it's cool! I found interesting too the enemies color changes when you pass the level, i just think if changing the music too could be more cooler.

Another thing that sometimes bothers me is lose track of my ship during bullet hell time, especially when the ship enters under my finger i can't see the others projectiles and end up taking damage. That part may be my lack of skill, the rest I found nice!

ihgyug likes this.
  3. scootersooz

scootersooz

Huge fan of this game! For a simple premise there's a lot of complexity... Different aliens with different ways to attack. Different ships and masteries to buy with gems. Really like the cycling of the waves starting with cookies (or more likely asteroids) and finishing with bosses. And the way it steadily gets more challenging. The skills and rewards that drop amidst the shown fire is fun, and there's lots of them. Awesome music too. Great game!

Do have one question, there's a boss that seems to make the ship vibrate and lose a life, and usually two. Don't understand what's happening here and how to avoid it.