Search Unity

Arcade Score Multiplier System, Coming Soon to the Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Sep 5, 2011.

1. BHS

BHS

Hello,

I've been working on an arcade score multiplying system that will multiply your score based on the users defined number of seconds and allow you to choose the max number of multipliers you wish to have. It also displays each multiplied score by a nice looking arcade animated particle 2x all the way up to 10x on the screen (which will be included in the asset pack and the movement, color, and size can be edited to how the developer wants) all which don't effect performance.

This allows you to make addicting casual games that the player will feel rewarded for each score multiplier he gets (similar to double kills on other games). This system could work for any game it doesn't just have to be a casual game.

You can then add this script to the high score online system project (or whatever you use) and have a very unique score depending on the users skill.

Demo Here:
    Score Multiplier Demo

Use the left mouse button to shoot your gun, the scroll button to use your 1st blast, and alt to use your second blast. The two blasts each have an 8 second separate cool down.

$ScoreSystem.jpg

I've made a demo using some assets for the Angry Bots example. See if you can beat my score which was:

$High Score Best.jpg

Please give me some feedback and tell me what you think.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  2. CoCoNutti

CoCoNutti

Fantastic! Was just looking for something like this. When will it be available?

3. BHS

BHS

Thank you. Very soon I'll drop you a pm when it's ready on the Asset Store.