Search Unity

Arakion | Book One Launched

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Lavidimus, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Lavidimus

Lavidimus

Arakion: Book One

About
    The mysterious world of Arakion, where world-building meets dungeon crawling, awaits a hero. Create your band of highly-customized heroes and venture into the wilds to unlock the secrets of Arakion. Explore a handcrafted world with awe-inspiring monuments and intricate dungeons, all the while rebuilding the ruined town of Sanctuary.

If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them!
    -Lavidimus

So What Is Arakion?

Arakion takes everything that made classic role-playing games like Might & Magic great, then adds an expansive set of new features. Lead your heroes through the breathtaking, desolated world of Arakion. Explore every alcove for the resources you need to customize your adventurers, build your town, and more. Relive the glory days of role-playing games with this one-of-a-kind experience. Arakion is a beautiful world where you will get lost in adventure and exploration.

The creators of Arakion have been inspired by a multitude of games - everything from Dungeon Master to Dark Cloud 2. Our desire is to take everything that makes those games fun and bring it into one amazing package.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. John3D

John3D

Amazing graphics! Looks very interesting to explore the worlds.

3. MYSTICALdwat

MYSTICALdwat

Quite interested, might take a look.

4. Lavidimus

Lavidimus

Arakion Early Access will be launching on May 15th!

5. Zaddo

Zaddo

Looks Amazing. All the best with the launch!!

6. Lavidimus

Lavidimus

7. Lavidimus

Lavidimus

Arakion launched!

8. marco_nadal_75

marco_nadal_75

I'm playing a lot of classic cRPGs these days, particularly the Might & Magic series, so more of that is definitely appreciated.

I'll definitely check out Arakion once i repaired my desktop PC.

I do have two questions though:

1) are you using fonts that scale with resolution? A lot of devs assume everyone has 20/20 vision, particularly a text heavy genre like cRPG needs to have fonts that are large, easy to read and aesthetically pleasing.

2) Will there be a demo? A free tutorial map and character creator would be nice, provided the demo character file can be loaded into the full game.

See you in Arakion! :)