Search Unity

AR + Unity + Voice Commands

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Aga18011991, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Aga18011991

Aga18011991

Hello :)

I've read a lot of posts. I've looked through most tutorials on the web and still do not know how to solve my problem. Please give me advice how to use the voice command like "Next" and "Back" to change the view of the current scene? I want to create an assembly instruction where the operator can only use voice control. Please help me. It must work on android, any app? script? advice how to use an app to connect it with buton function?

Probably the reason why I still do not know how to do it is that my adventure with Unity and Vuforia began less than two weeks ago and many things are too complicated for me. But I'm focused to learn it asap.

2. gamerlan90

gamerlan90

3. taguados

taguados

4. jimmya

jimmya

5. StickyHoneybuns

StickyHoneybuns

Why are you so focused on speech recognition? Will your app not work without it? I ask this because speech recognition is still one of the hardest things to do right, which is why people don't use it more often. If you can I would recommend building your app without it and after it works great then try to add voice recognition. Being as you are new to unity this will allow you to learn before trying something more difficult.

6. gamerlan90

gamerlan90

Windows you can use systems sppech recogniion class itself, You have in your query suggested that u require it for android,i have to check if anything works for both though,meanwhile you can have a research on ibm's api too

taguados likes this.
  7. OgnjenTodic

OgnjenTodic

My company develops SDKs for on-device speech recognition for iOS and Android; Unity plugin already supports iOS side and we are actively working on supporting Android from Unity.

http://keenresearch.com

nikola_unity552 and grobm like this.
  8. NoizeAR

NoizeAR

do you guys deploy on Magic Leap ? or can that perhaps be worked out ?

9. KingKong320

KingKong320

Anyone who have done voice recognition for device?

10. sonicviz

sonicviz

Yes, working on it.

11. KingKong320

KingKong320

Can you please share script here?