Search Unity

AR Throw & Score 2.0 ☄️(Game Template) with Unity AR Foundation (ARKit, ARCore) ☄️

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by makaka-org, Feb 4, 2022.

1. makaka-org

makaka-org

AR Throw & Score (docs) — Arcade Game Template which combines Augmented Reality and Throw Mechanics for Mobile Platforms. Toss Diligently & Try to Get the Best Score by Hitting the Target Containers without touching the Ground.

2 Modes. 10 Throwing Objects. 3 Containers.

⚡Available on the Unity Asset Store.

The game uses 2 AR Engines with auto selection: AR Foundation (ARCore, ARKit) & AR Camera Lite.

2. makaka-org

makaka-org

3. makaka-org

makaka-org

review1-ar-throw-and-score.jpg

AR Throw & Score ⭐ New Review by Gulzatt for Unity Asset:

"Working very nice with all the documentation, thanks!
    I don't regret buying it)"

Documentation is here.

----

Thank you, Gulzatt!

If you find a bug or you can’t use the asset as you need, please first email me to info@makaka.org before leaving a review to the asset store.

I am here to help and to improve my plugin for the best.

4. makaka-org

makaka-org

2.3:

Improvements:
    2.2:

Improvements:
    2.1:

Features:
    Improvements:
    2.0:

Features:
    • Game Version with AR Foundation (ARCore, ARKit) & Plane Detection. It will run by default if the device supports it, otherwise, the Game Version with AR Camera Lite will be run.
    • AR Safe Zone for Game Version with AR Foundation. The player needs to stay in the Safe Zone to avoid accidents during the game and continue the game itself! The player will be notified when leaving the Safe Zone.
    • AR Onboarding UX (AR Foundation) with Transparent Video Manuals & AR States.
    • AR Light Estimation (AR Foundation): estimates light data in physical space and applies it to game space.
    • Using of Native Camera to check Camera Permission before the Demo Scene.
    • 9 New Throwing Objects in Game with Customized Collision Sounds of Floor And Containers.
    Improvements:

5. makaka-org

makaka-org