Search Unity

1. Get top assets for 50% off! Black Friday Sale 2021.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read here for Unity's latest plans on OpenXR.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted AR project not working

Discussion in 'AR' started by Sayak96, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Sayak96

Sayak96

Hi, I am new to AR development in unity and I am not a programmer. I need a marker based AR app to show some of my products, so I was just trying to create a simple project for that, but whenever I am launching it on my android device, a black screen is showing and camera is not opening. In unity, it gives the error "No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available." but I have installed ARCore, AR Foundation, ARCore XR plugin and everything that is needed but when launching, phone screen is turning black and these errors are showing:

No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRRaycastSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRPlaneSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.XRInputSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.

Please help me.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  2. KirillKuzyk

KirillKuzyk

Please check that you've enabled the ARCore provider in the XR Plug-in Management window.
    Also, the official AR Foundation samples repo is a good start to start earning AR in Unity.

3. Sayak96

Sayak96

Hi, I had enabled ARCore provider in there. This issue is still there, and have read all relevant documents. Still not working. This is really frustrating. I am just trying to test a simple scene with only the AR session origin and the camera, but it always shows these errors.

unityunity