Search Unity

Question AR project not working

Discussion in 'AR' started by Sayak96, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Sayak96

Sayak96

Hi, I am new to AR development in unity and I am not a programmer. I need a marker based AR app to show some of my products, so I was just trying to create a simple project for that, but whenever I am launching it on my android device, a black screen is showing and camera is not opening. In unity, it gives the error "No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available." but I have installed ARCore, AR Foundation, ARCore XR plugin and everything that is needed but when launching, phone screen is turning black and these errors are showing:

No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRRaycastSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRPlaneSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    No active UnityEngine.XR.XRInputSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.

Please help me.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  2. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Please check that you've enabled the ARCore provider in the XR Plug-in Management window.
    Also, the official AR Foundation samples repo is a good start to start earning AR in Unity.

3. Sayak96

Sayak96

Hi, I had enabled ARCore provider in there. This issue is still there, and have read all relevant documents. Still not working. This is really frustrating. I am just trying to test a simple scene with only the AR session origin and the camera, but it always shows these errors.

4. todds_unity

todds_unity