Search Unity

Question AR objects overlapping canvas UI objects

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by osimaleki, Mar 13, 2021.

1. osimaleki

osimaleki

Hi,

I know this question might be basic as I am new to Unity and learning MARS at the same time. I have tried many things but I am not able to bring my canvas with my UI objects to the front. AR objects overlaps them.

My canvas is setup as Screen Space - Camera. Played with order in layer, layers, etc. I know it must be something simple like that.

Thank you for your help!

2. elsacostamante99

elsacostamante99

I currently have the same issue, but cannot figure it out. 2 years later and still no answers... I tried using the sorting layers but it's still not working. I also tried to put a canvas component in the image marker and change the order in layer but did not work. does anyone know what else I could try?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
  3. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

I don't believe there's anything different in Mars to how canvas's interact with 3d content in any regular Unity scene. If you have an example you're willing to share can you file a bug report from the Help menu and let us know the report number?

4. Prahelika07

Prahelika07

I am not sure if I got it right. You want the canvas over the AR Objects, right? Have you tried Canvas Render Mode as Screen Space - Overlay?