Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.

Question AR Image Tracking with Reflect 2.1

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by lisamrtn, Aug 24, 2021.

1. lisamrtn

lisamrtn

Hello, we are students and wanted to integrate the AR image tracking into the new Reflect Version 2.1. We already integrated the image tracking into the Version 1.2 with the help of the tutorial of the AEC Webinar. But now we don't understand how to generate a new script for the new Version. The package Reflect Extensions doesn't work with the latest Reflect Version and the scripts from the sample project only work with this package. Are there any tutorials available or a sample project for the new Reflect Version which we can use? :)
    Or are there any tutorials on how to integrate the function BIM Display into the older Version 1.2?

Best regards.

2. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Hey Lisamrtn!
    Since there was quite a bit of interest for AR Markers, we've started working on making this feature available officially in the Reflect App & Samples. So short answer is that this is coming!
    Depending on when you need this, I would suggest waiting a bit for it to be available. If you have an urgent need of it right now, let me know, and we'll work something out.
    David

3. lisamrtn

lisamrtn

Thank's for your quick answer, that sounds cool. But actually we have an urgent need of it right now due to a project we are working on.

4. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Got it! Lemme see what I can do for ya.

5. glfloat

glfloat

Hey David, we're also interested in Image Tracking. We had it working in the v1.0 of reflect but a lot has changed obviously. If you have anything that could help we would love the assistance. I tried to hack it with a bit of ARFoundation but it seems MARS is setting some things up that is causing issues with our code. Thanks - Anupam @ HGA Architects