Search Unity

AR Foundation unity20193.1f Building ios

Discussion in 'AR' started by clearnot, Feb 19, 2020.

1. clearnot

clearnot

I encountered a problem when I used version 3.1f of unity2019 to release. When I released ios in xcode, I could use iphone8p ios13.3 to run normally, and use iphone exr ios13.3.1 to flash back after a while. How can I solve this problem to release. When I released ios in xcode, I could use iphone8p ios13.3 to run normally, and use iphone xr ios13.3.1 to flash back after a while. How can I solve this problem,thank you

2. YoungRichi

YoungRichi

I believe it is a bug that Unity has to patch. I am experiencing the same problem with iOS 13.3.1 here.

heykwarb likes this.
  3. davidmo_unity

davidmo_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi, would you mind posting your package manifests? Particularly what versions of ARFoundation, ARSubsystems, ARKit, XRManagement are being used.

4. davidmo_unity

davidmo_unity

Unity Technologies

Also when you say `flash back after awhile` what is the behavior exactly? Is the background flashing white and then returning to the camera feed?

5. YoungRichi

YoungRichi

Hello,

Thanks for replying.
    iOS 13.3 target does not show in XCode 11.3. But it still works on 13.3 if i set it to 13.2 as we can see in the image.

This is the error that i get when i try to run it on iOS 13.3.1. It basically quits the app as soon as i run it on 13.3.1. The same setting runs perfectly on my other device which is 13.3.

I am also using the latest version of Unity, AR Foundation etc etc.

Please let me know if you need more info.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

heykwarb likes this.
  6. clearnot

clearnot

I use Unity 2019 3.0f1 create a empty project

7. davidmo_unity

davidmo_unity

Unity Technologies

We have tried to reproduce and are unable to do so with the devices on hand. Can you please submit a bug via the bug tracker and include your project?

Additionally, would you include the exact version of XCode you are using to build the project?

https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

8. clearnot

clearnot

I used the vmware to use mac10.15, installed xcode11.3beta, just released an empty project in unity, and built it to the IphoneXR, the application crashed.Thank you for answering me.Email:yvettezz@126.com

9. clearnot

clearnot

I can use xcode11.3.1 to release and run normally, it is good, thanks for your reply, I am not sure if it is a bug

10. clearnot

clearnot

Hey, buddy, I've solved the problem, the application doesn't crash anymore, you can try another version of xcode. I'm not sure what the problem is

11. clearnot

clearnot

In unity 2019, 2.2f will be released perfectly, which should have nothing to do with xcode

12. clearnot

clearnot

It took me two days. In Unity 2019 2.2f can be released to xcode normally, successfully built to the phone, and successfully run, but not in Unity2019 3.1f, my phone iphonexr ios13.3.1.Thank you for your follow-up and help, please take my knees.life F***s us all

13. YoungRichi

YoungRichi

Hey! Thank you for sharing your solution.

It did not work for me unfortunately. My project was build with 2019.3.
    It gave me error because unity doesn't support downgrading projects.
    Did you have problem downgrading?
    I am assuming that you created an empty project with 2019.2 and it worked with iOS13.3.1?

Also, your video is spot on. The app opens for a brief moment, with a black screen. It then returns to the home page.

14. clearnot

clearnot

Yes, I downgraded to unity2019 2.2f, which can be used normally

15. YoungRichi

YoungRichi