Search Unity

Question AR Foundation Errors No Active...

Discussion in 'AR' started by PabloKamien, Mar 29, 2021.

1. PabloKamien

PabloKamien

Hi! I've been using Unity for the past 6 months, and now my project requires to use AR.
    I'm really new at AR, and there's somethings I don't quite understand. Current setup is on a Macbook.
    Installed AR Foundation and ARKit for iOS.
    I can't start working, because there's 4 warnings that I can't and don't know how to get rid off. I've searched, and can't fix this.

1) Warn Unity No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.

2) No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.ARSession:OnEnable ()

3) No active UnityEngine.XR.XRInputSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.ARInputManager:OnEnable ()

4) No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.SubsystemLifecycleManager`3<UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem, UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystemDescriptor, UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem/Provider>:OnEnable ()

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 14.39.07.png Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 14.39.57.png Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 14.40.47.png Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 14.40.55.png

2. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Please enable the ARKit provider in the 'XR Plug-in Management' window.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  3. Noor23

Noor23

[{
    "resource": "/C:/Users/This PC/Almost Real app/Assets/InputManager.cs",
    "owner": "csharp",
    "code": "CS0234",
    "severity": 8,
    "message": "The type or namespace name 'ARFoundation' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.XR' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [Assembly-CSharp]",
    "source": "csharp",
    "startLineNumber": 4,
    "startColumn": 22,
    "endLineNumber": 4,
    "endColumn": 34
    }]
    i have this error