Search Unity

AR Foundation Remote | Test and debug your AR project in the Editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by KyryloKuzyk, May 26, 2020.

1. Thimo_

Thimo_

Its showing the standard discounted price

Attached Files:

2. J_Kost

J_Kost

Hi,
    I just upgraded my Project from ARFoundation 4.1.7 to 4.2.0 in 2020.13f. I then installed the latest Version of ARFoundation Remote and installed the companion App. Now my App starts playing in the Editor but the companion App just stays on it's default screen. It does not seem to notice anything is running in the Editor. There are also no input from the phone to the editor.
    Everything worked fine with 4.1.7.
    Is this expected? Might this be a setup mistake on my side? I tried fully uninstalling ARF Remote again, then reinstalling it. I then even built The companion app twice. Nothing changed.

This is on Windows with an Android phone.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    rbiehl likes this.
  3. AnsisMalins

AnsisMalins

Hello. I have an iPhone XS and a Windows PC, but no mac and no Apple developer status (or whatever is needed to publish to iOS). Can I make use of this?

4. zsottyahu

zsottyahu

Dear Developer!

I am using the "old" plugin version (v1.0) with Unity version 2019.4.26 (on Windows 10).
    I'm struggling with the problem that when the trackedImagesChanged event runs, the image starts to tear right away and freezes almost completely after a few seconds.
    I tried more of everything in the settings, but nothing helped.
    I also tried to subscribe to the trackedImagesChanged event, but I didn't run anything in it and yet everything is the same (lag and freeze).
    I have about 110 FPS in the editor in the meantime.
    My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with good hardware and a camera (I think :)).
    AR Foundation version: 4.1.7
    ARCode XR Plugin Version: 4.1.7
    I did the test over WiFi and am about 1 meter away from the router.
    Can you help me where to look for the bug?

Thanks
    Zsolt

5. ROJDEST

ROJDEST

Hi, I am just beginning my AR endeavors. Somehow cannot get AR Foundation Remote 2 work for Android. Have lots of stupid questions:
    1. I am using a Windows machine, and I should build for Windows, PC or Mac, right? Despite the fact that I hook up the Android phone
    2. How do I find the correct IP address to put into settings?

6. J_Kost

J_Kost

First: Do you have an AR Foundation project that builds and runs on Android? If not, make sure this works before you start using ARFoundation. You could, for instance, use the AR Foundation samples published by Unity on github.

Now to your questions:

1. Follow the steps under "Installation" in the documentation that comes with the plugin when you import it from the package manager. Then follow the steps under "How to use" in the same document. You only need to let the installer asset build and install the companion app to your mobile. You don't need to set that build up yourself and it is independent of your project's build target.

After this, you can do two things at any time: Either build your app regularly to your phone or run your project in the editor with the play button. The former has nothing to do with AR Foundation Remote. Your project is built for the target platform you set in the build target, installed to the phone and runs runs entirely on the phone.
    The latter option runs the project on your PC directly with AR Foundation Remote as an intermediary, sending stuff back and forth between your PC and your Phone. In this case, your project is not built, but executed.

So you need to set your project build target to Android, not Windows.

2. The correct IP is diplayed in the AR Froundation Companion app in the center of the display on the phone while ou are not running your project in the editor and there is no connection established. I suggest using a static IP on your phone so you don't have to update the settings every time your DHCP lease runs out.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  7. ROJDEST

ROJDEST

Hi, I am new to AR stuff. Tried to install AR Foundation Remote, did not succeed. The video shows how to do it for iOS, for Android it behaves a bit different. I do not get my phone's panel in the view window. Also I fail to find where should I find correct IP address for my phone. Is that the one my phone gets from DHCP?

8. waldgeist

waldgeist

Just bought version 2 of this package and tried it out with face tracking. The face masks appear, however are placed above the face instead of on top of it, i.e. there is a significant offset. This does not happen if I build the app without AR Companion. What might be a reason for the offset?

9. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

I'm currently working on this issue, thanks for pointing it out!
    The current workaround is to remove the 'ARFoundationRemoteInstaller' line from the .gitignore file. Then, push the plugin folder to the VCS and UCB should work.

Please also make sure your repository is private and you've purchased a license for every team member who is working with the plugin.

10. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Then, I'm afraid, my assumption is true and discounts don't apply to paid upgrades :(

11. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

This is theoretically possible with Unity Cloud Build, but I haven't tried it myself. I'm going to study the UCB soon and will share my results.

The other possible way to build the iOS app is via Hackintosh, but this path is very error-prone and unreliable in my experience.

12. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Could you please try to build your app and run it on a real device? Please tell me if this bug is also happening in a real build.
    Does the ImageTrackingExample.scene that comes with the plugin works fine?

13. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

1. First, please install the AR Companion to your AR device. The AR Companion app is shipped with the plugin because it should be built with the same AR Foundation version as you're using in your project. In your case, the build target should be Android to deploy the AR Companion app to your Android phone.
    2. Once you successfully install the AR Companion app on your Android phone, the IP address will be displayed at the center of the screen.

The only difference between the video and the latest plugin version is the requirement to press the 'Ember AR Foundaiton' button. Apart from that, everything else should be the same. Please refer to the Documentation.md that comes with the plugin for the detailed installation steps.

ROJDEST likes this.
  14. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

I'm sorry for the late reply. Did you manage to solve the issue?

15. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Hmm, this sounds weird. Do you experience the same bug with the FaceMeshExample.scene that comes with the plugin?
    Could you please make a small repro project for me so I can debug the issue on my end?

16. J_Kost

J_Kost

No, but I suspect the fault is not on AR Foundation Remote's end, since the built Android app also suffers from a black screen with 4.2.0. I rolled back to 4.1.7 for the time being.

17. tchapman_lumineye

tchapman_lumineye

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately that's what I already did (removed the gitignore line and thus adding the plugins folder). This fixed my android build, but not iOS for some reason. It's admittedly odd that the gitignore change doesn't fix it considering I can see your tgz file in my VCS that the error mentions. I've been working on some larger tasks so haven't pushed since that post, but if you do come up with a solution for iOS let me know. I haven't tried an empty project yet, so there's still room for other errors on my side. My only other plan without looking into the editor remote package itself is use a UCB pre-build hook to basically disable the embedded ARFoundation package and enable a fresh ARFoundationPackage and keep the gitignore lines there. Theoretically that should put it back in the pre-EditorRemote state and build fine again, but I'd have to look into the possibilities of manipulating packages outside of unity like that in a hook which may pose some issues. TL;DR, let me know if you can get it to work on your end and if you have any other ideas.

(And I am indeed the only one working with this tool, but we'll be sure to purchase more if others need to use it)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  18. Realift

Realift

ARCompanion build succeeded in Unity but Xcode hangs on Indexing | Processing files ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unity 2020.1.17f1
    AR Foundation 4.1.7
    AR Foundation Remote 2.0.12
    Xcode 13.1

19. zsottyahu

zsottyahu

Dear Developer!
    I tested it on 2 real devices and it went on without any problems.
    I also tried the ImageTrackingExample scene, which also went well, although it got stuck and laged several times, but it wasn't as significant as it was in my application.
    I also tried it with my own marker images and that was also good in the ImageTrackingExample scene.
    As I wrote, as soon as the trackedImagesChanged event runs it appears in lag and unusable.
    How can I test what might be causing the problem?

Edit: it looks like the bug can be linked to Samsung devices (I've tested on these so far: S21 Ultra, S10 +). Now I had a chance to try Huawei (P20 Pro) device and there is no such lag and freezing problem on this one. Also, if the Android's screen capture feature is running on your Samsung device, it's a little more usable, but it's still not good enough to be used for app testing. I have the S21 Ultra nonstop, unfortunately I can only test the app continously on it (120Hz, FHD + [1080x2400]).
    The FPS in the game is around 100.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
  20. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Please update to version 1.4.15-release.1 or 2.0.13. I fixed the issue with modifying gitignore on every project import and made the setup process transparent.
    Here is a quote from the up-to-date documentation:

21. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Please check that you have the 'CPU Image Plane Mode' disabled in the plugin's settings: this setting created big impact on performance.
    Please also try to lower the video settings, this can increase FPS.
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to achieve the same performance in the Editor as on real devices. There are a lot of data going between Editor and AR Companion, and in my experience, 15-25 FPS is the maximum you can expect on the top-end devices. But this should be enough to be able to iterate faster and check your changes without making builds.

22. Realift

Realift

I figured out my issue as of Xcode 13 you need to do the following due to the legacy build issue which fails now.

File -> Project Settings... on that modal check Do not show a diagnostic about build system deprecation and then you should be able to build the companion app.

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  23. zsottyahu

zsottyahu

Dear Developer!

I started by reading the documentation and based on what I saw there, I tried to solve the problem for the first time and I am aware that I will never get more than 15-25 FPS.
    It was one of the first to check if "CPU Image Plane Mode" is off and off.
    Unfortunately, the image of the AR function freezes after a few frames after ImageTracking added and almost does not convey anything to the editor, unfortunately it is not a very usable result for me.
    If I've already bought the plugin, I'd like to use it too (I can't constantly borrow a Huawei device that runs properly).
    Is there any way to find out why the Samsung Exynos SoC works this way in a more complex AR scene?
    I would be happy to help solve this problem.

24. unity_5JUNKs5G1l3vEQ

unity_5JUNKs5G1l3vEQ

Hello!
    I have this errors, please Help me

Using:
    Unity 2021.2.3f1
    ARKit 4.2.1
    AR foundation 4.0
    Iphone 11
    Macbook M1

Attached Files:

25. ROJDEST

ROJDEST

Thanks, guys, all works, and it turned out to be really simple :))

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  26. tchapman_lumineye

tchapman_lumineye

Thanks for the update to the package, that does make life easier as far as changing the gitignore when updating. That said, the root issue still exists where it can't find the tarball file (as mentioned here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-do-i-get-unity-cloud-build-to-install-a-tgz-tarball.1159256/). The packages are all being pushed fine, but it just can't find your package.json file on the iOS build. I have the line in the dependency as
    Code (CSharp):
    1. "com.kyrylokuzyk.arfoundationremote": "file:..\\Assets\\Plugins\\ARFoundationRemoteInstaller\\com.kyrylokuzyk.arfoundationremote.tgz"
    but as mentioned in that other issue it still doesn't seem to find it. Any other ideas?

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  27. tchapman_lumineye

tchapman_lumineye

I guess it just takes copying and pasting your problem to realize what it is. I forgot double backslashes "\\" don't work on Unix systems, which is likely what UCB uses for iOS. This would explain why it worked for android but couldn't find the tgz file on ios. I switched my dependency target to use forward slashes instead, and it indeed built with no problems. Thanks again for making the VCS and UCB process easier, and anybody else having this issue please remember once again to not commit your life to the windows gods.

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  28. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Could you please make a small project for me that reproduces the issue? I'll try to replicate this performance issue with Google Pixel 3a.

29. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

This is the native ARKit bug, and, unfortunately, it can't be fixed from the AR Foundation side. Please set tracking mode to TrackingMode.RotationOnly when using face tracking.
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/tra...cking-and-world-tracking.980295/#post-6373011

30. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Huge thanks for finding the bug!
    Currently, the plugin uses '\\' on Windows for the directory separator character. Apparently, this causes the issue with UCB.
    I'll fix it in the next plugin version. Using the 'forward slash /' character on all platforms will prevent the bug.
    Thank you!

UPDATE:
    I uploaded a fix to Asset Store. Please update to version 1.4.15-release.2 or 2.0.14.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    firstuser and tchapman_lumineye like this.
  31. trnq1ll0

trnq1ll0

Hello and thanks for the app, I hope it will save me a lot of time in the future. But currently it does not work for me and I can not find the error for a few days.

The problem is that the camera image of the iPad is not displayed in the editor or the device itself.

My colleague built our project, installed ARFoundation Remote and created the Companion App and made it available for me to download and install. I just adjusted the device IP in the settings. For him, everything works with the iPad. For me, as I said, the camera image is not visible.

We both use Windows 10 with Unity 2021.2.4f1 and all AR related packages are on version 2.0.14.

Our app starts but the camera image remains black. When trying the AR Foundation Remote examples, the editor and companion app on the iPad screen remains white.

No errors are displayed in the console.

I find it strange that the Companion App does not want to have camera rights when installing. Do you have any other ideas what I could do?

32. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

It is possible to build the AR Companion app from a different project/computer, please check that your AR project and your colleague's projects:
    • Have the same version of Unity and the same AR packages (AR Foundation, AR Subsystems, etc.). The easiest way to ensure that packages are the same is to copy the 'Packages/manifest.json' file.
    • Have the same color space.
    • Use the same 'Active Input Handling'.
    • Use the same Render Pipeline settings.

33. trnq1ll0

trnq1ll0

Thank you very much for your reply. We have our project in a Github repo so I am very confident that we are using both the same Unity system and version(s) of everything.

34. cliffwatson

cliffwatson

Hi Kirill,
    This comment confused me a little bit. Before I buy, I'm trying to understand the necessary configuration to use your plug-in in this scenario. Right now, I can

1. Build iOS in Unity on Windows 10. Then...
    2. Upload that Unity build to Unity Cloud Build to create the .ipa file. (15-20 min for a simple app) Then...
    3. Upload to App Store Connect and use Testflight to test on my iPhone

But, if I use your plug-in I can get rid of steps 2 & 3 for quick testing from within Unity? Or, will I still need to do step 2 to use your plug-in for in-Unity testing? Thanks!

donbochim likes this.
  35. RamzaB

RamzaB

I have this error and a bunch of similar others after installing AR Foundation Remote 2.0 in a fresh project.
    Any ideas ?

Using:
    • Unity 2020.3.24f1
    • AR foundation Remote 2.0.15
    • Windows 10

Code (CSharp):
    1. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.xr.arfoundation@3.0.1\Runtime\AR\ARTrackableManager.cs(28,28): error CS0305: Using the generic type 'TrackingSubsystem<TTrackable, TSubsystem, TSubsystemDescriptor, TProvider>' requires 4 type arguments

36. ZhenchaoXia

ZhenchaoXia

Hi Kirill,

Recently I purchased this asset, after the first try, there are a couple of things that confused me. Could you please give me some advice?
    I write some output in my scripts but I can't see anything from my console(both Unity and Xcode), is there any way that I can get output from the console? And my app runs multiple AR Components, including AR Face tracking running in the back camera and AR Plane tracking running in the front camera. It works properly when I use the "traditional" way to compile and download apps. When I trying to use this asset for my project, it only runs AR Face track properly. In order to run all AR Components properly what should I do?

I'm using:
    Unity version: 2019.4.f1
    AR Foundation 4.1.1
    ARKit Face Tracking 4.1.1
    AR Foundation Remote 2.0.13
    Xcode version: 13.2
    macOS Big Sur version: 11.6

37. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Could you please tell me how did you build the AR Companion for iOS? Do you have a separate macOS computer? Is there a chance you can run the AR Companion app with the Xcode debugger attached and send me the console output?
    Do you have any idea what else can be different between your and your colleague's setups?

38. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

The AR Foundation Remote plugin works as follows: you build the AR Companion app once, then you connect Unity Editor to the running AR Companion app and run your project in the Editor. So you'll have to do steps 2 & 3 once, and then you'll be able to develop your app with only step 1.

Yesterday, I tested the idea of building the AR Companion app with UCB and it works but requires additional setup. Although the experience is far from perfect: in my case, UCB produces iOS build in about 40 minutes.

The additional setup needed to build the AR Companion with UCB is the following. But I still would recommend building it on a local machine, as you already have one to set up the UCB for iOS:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    donbochim likes this.
  39. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

The AR Foundation Remote plugin has AR Foundation 3.0.1 as a minimum dependency. But different Unity versions support different AR Foundation versions. Unity 2020.3.24f1 doesn't support the AR Foundation 3.0.1, so you get the error. Please install the needed AR Foundation packages first, check that your project works, then repeat the plugin installation.

40. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

All the console output should be displayed right inside Unity Editor, not in the Xcode. The AR Companion app only collects AR data and sends it back to the Editor.

There is no additional setup required, your project should just work. There is an example SwitchBetweenPlaneAndFaceTracking.scene that comes with the plugin. Does it work correctly for you?

41. trnq1ll0

trnq1ll0

I don't have an XCode debugger readily available, but we use Unity Project Builder to build our ipa's from Unity Player on Windows. And this one brings a remote console with it. Here is its output right from the CompanionApp launch.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Dec 16 15:01:15.989 RemoteConsole <Message>: Console display reset
    2. Dec 16 15:01:17.295 RemoteConsole <stderr>: Hello! I'm your app and this is my first message to stderr =)
    3. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.166 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] Built from '2021.2/staging' branch, Version '2021.2.4f1 (99ba6aa4c552)', Build type 'Development', Scripting Backend 'il2cpp'
    4. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    5. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <STDERR>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] MemoryManager: Using 'Default' Allocator.
    6. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] [UnityMemory] Configuration Parameters - Can be set up in boot.config
    7. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    8. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    9. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    10. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    11. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    12. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    13. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-gfx-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    14. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-gfx-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    15. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-cache-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    16. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-typetree-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    17. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    18. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    19. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    20. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    21. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.167 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-profiler-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    22. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-profiler-editor-allocator-block-size=1048576"
    23. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-main=4194304"
    24. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    25. Dec 16 15:01:18.093 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size-background=1048576"
    26. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    27. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-reduction-small-platforms=262144"
    28. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    29. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    30. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    31. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    32. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    33. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-gfx-main-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    34. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-gfx-thread-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    35. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-cache-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    36. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-typetree-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    37. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-granularity=16"
    38. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-bucket-count=8"
    39. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-size=4194304"
    40. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-profiler-bucket-allocator-block-count=1"
    41. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-profiler-allocator-block-size=16777216"
    42. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-profiler-editor-allocator-block-size=1048576"
    43. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-main=4194304"
    44. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size=2097152"
    45. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-block-size-background=1048576"
    46. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-job-temp-allocator-reduction-small-platforms=262144"
    47. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-background-worker=32768"
    48. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-job-worker=262144"
    49. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-preload-manager=262144"
    50. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-nav-mesh-worker=65536"
    51. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-audio-worker=65536"
    52. Dec 16 15:01:18.094 RemoteConsole <stdout>:     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-cloud-worker=32768"
    53. Dec 16 15:01:18.098 RemoteConsole <stdout>:    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gfx=262144"
    54. Dec 16 15:01:18.131 RemoteConsole <stdout>: -> applicationDidFinishLaunching()
    55. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-background-worker=32768"
    56. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-job-worker=262144"
    57. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-preload-manager=262144"
    58. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-nav-mesh-worker=65536"
    59. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-audio-worker=65536"
    60. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]    "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-cloud-worker=32768"
    61. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.168 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]     "memorysetup-temp-allocator-size-gfx=262144"
    62. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.208 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] Found 1 interfaces on host :
    63. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.208 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]  0) 192.168.188.59
    64. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.208 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]
    65. Dec 16 15:01:18.132 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.208 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.188.59 [Port] 55000 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 2816525148 [EditorId] 735139434 [Version] 1048832 [Id] iPhonePlayer(8,iPad-von-Stefan):56000 [Debug] 0 [PackageName] iPhonePlayer [ProjectName] ARCompanionMyProject" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
    66. Dec 16 15:01:18.187 RemoteConsole <stdout>: Found 1 interfaces on host : 0) 192.168.188.59
    67. Dec 16 15:01:18.187 RemoteConsole <stdout>: Multi-casting "[IP] 192.168.188.59 [Port] 55000 [Flags] 2 [Guid] 2816525148 [EditorId] 735139434 [Version] 1048832 [Id] iPhonePlayer(8,iPad-von-Stefan):56000 [Debug] 0 [PackageName] iPhonePlayer [ProjectName] ARCompanionMyProject" to [225.0.0.222:54997]...
    68. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: -> applicationDidBecomeActive()
    69. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/4ADC344A-93C4-484D-8244-3ACE826927CA/ARCompanionMyProject.app/Data/UnitySubsystems
    70. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] No descriptors matched for examples in UnitySubsystems/UnityARKit/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json.
    71. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] 1 'inputs' descriptors matched in UnitySubsystems/UnityARKit/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json
    72. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] No descriptors matched for  displays in UnitySubsystems/UnityARKit/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json.
    73. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] 1 'meshings' descriptors matched in UnitySubsystems/UnityARKit/UnitySubsystemsManifest.json
    74. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1; jobified=0
    75. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: Initializing Metal device caps: Apple A10 GPU
    76. Dec 16 15:01:18.247 RemoteConsole <stdout>: Initialize engine version: 2021.2.4f1 (99ba6aa4c552)
    77. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: XRGeneral Settings awakening...
    78. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, String, Object)
    79. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    80. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    81. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    82. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnityEngine.XR.Management.XRGeneralSettings:Awake()
    83. Dec 16 15:01:18.414 RemoteConsole <stdout>:
    84. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.506 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]
    85. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:     // 2D joint skeleton
    86. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    enum JointIndices
    87. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    {
    88. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Invalid = -1,
    89. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Head = 0, // parent: Neck1 [1]
    90. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         Neck1 = 1, // parent: Root [16]
    91. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightShoulder1 = 2, // parent: Neck1 [1]
    92. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightForearm = 3, // parent: RightShoulder1 [2]
    93. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHand = 4, // parent: RightForearm [3]
    94. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftShoulder1 = 5, // parent: Neck1 [1]
    95. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftForearm = 6, // parent: LeftShoulder1 [5]
    96. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHand = 7, // parent: LeftForearm [6]
    97. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightUpLeg = 8, // parent: Root [16]
    98. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightLeg = 9, // parent: RightUpLeg [8]
    99. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightFoot = 10, // parent: RightLeg [9]
    100. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftUpLeg = 11, // parent: Root [16]
    101. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftLeg = 12, // parent: LeftUpLeg [11]
    102. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftFoot = 13, // parent: LeftLeg [12]
    103. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightEye = 14, // parent: Head [0]
    104. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftEye = 15, // parent: Head [0]
    105. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Root = 16, // parent: <none> [-1]
    106. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    }
    107. Dec 16 15:01:18.430 RemoteConsole <stderr>:
    108. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.511 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202]
    109. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:     // 3D joint skeleton
    110. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    enum JointIndices
    111. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    {
    112. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Invalid = -1,
    113. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Root = 0, // parent: <none> [-1]
    114. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         Hips = 1, // parent: Root [0]
    115. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftUpLeg = 2, // parent: Hips [1]
    116. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftLeg = 3, // parent: LeftUpLeg [2]
    117. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftFoot = 4, // parent: LeftLeg [3]
    118. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftToes = 5, // parent: LeftFoot [4]
    119. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftToesEnd = 6, // parent: LeftToes [5]
    120. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightUpLeg = 7, // parent: Hips [1]
    121. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightLeg = 8, // parent: RightUpLeg [7]
    122. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightFoot = 9, // parent: RightLeg [8]
    123. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightToes = 10, // parent: RightFoot [9]
    124. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightToesEnd = 11, // parent: RightToes [10]
    125. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         Spine1 = 12, // parent: Hips [1]
    126. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine2 = 13, // parent: Spine1 [12]
    127. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine3 = 14, // parent: Spine2 [13]
    128. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine4 = 15, // parent: Spine3 [14]
    129. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine5 = 16, // parent: Spine4 [15]
    130. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine6 = 17, // parent: Spine5 [16]
    131. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Spine7 = 18, // parent: Spine6 [17]
    132. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftShoulder1 = 19, // parent: Spine7 [18]
    133. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftArm = 20, // parent: LeftShoulder1 [19]
    134. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftForearm = 21, // parent: LeftArm [20]
    135. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHand = 22, // parent: LeftForearm [21]
    136. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandIndexStart = 23, // parent: LeftHand [22]
    137. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandIndex1 = 24, // parent: LeftHandIndexStart [23]
    138. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandIndex2 = 25, // parent: LeftHandIndex1 [24]
    139. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandIndex3 = 26, // parent: LeftHandIndex2 [25]
    140. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandIndexEnd = 27, // parent: LeftHandIndex3 [26]
    141. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandMidStart = 28, // parent: LeftHand [22]
    142. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandMid1 = 29, // parent: LeftHandMidStart [28]
    143. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandMid2 = 30, // parent: LeftHandMid1 [29]
    144. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandMid3 = 31, // parent: LeftHandMid2 [30]
    145. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandMidEnd = 32, // parent: LeftHandMid3 [31]
    146. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandPinkyStart = 33, // parent: LeftHand [22]
    147. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandPinky1 = 34, // parent: LeftHandPinkyStart [33]
    148. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandPinky2 = 35, // parent: LeftHandPinky1 [34]
    149. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandPinky3 = 36, // parent: LeftHandPinky2 [35]
    150. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandPinkyEnd = 37, // parent: LeftHandPinky3 [36]
    151. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftHandRingStart = 38, // parent: LeftHand [22]
    152. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandRing1 = 39, // parent: LeftHandRingStart [38]
    153. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandRing2 = 40, // parent: LeftHandRing1 [39]
    154. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandRing3 = 41, // parent: LeftHandRing2 [40]
    155. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandRingEnd = 42, // parent: LeftHandRing3 [41]
    156. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandThumbStart = 43, // parent: LeftHand [22]
    157. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandThumb1 = 44, // parent: LeftHandThumbStart [43]
    158. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandThumb2 = 45, // parent: LeftHandThumb1 [44]
    159. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftHandThumbEnd = 46, // parent: LeftHandThumb2 [45]
    160. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         Neck1 = 47, // parent: Spine7 [18]
    161. Dec 16 15:01:18.433 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Neck2 = 48, // parent: Neck1 [47]
    162. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Neck3 = 49, // parent: Neck2 [48]
    163. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Neck4 = 50, // parent: Neck3 [49]
    164. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Head = 51, // parent: Neck4 [50]
    165. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         Jaw = 52, // parent: Head [51]
    166. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Chin = 53, // parent: Jaw [52]
    167. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         LeftEye = 54, // parent: Head [51]
    168. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftEyeLowerLid = 55, // parent: LeftEye [54]
    169. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftEyeUpperLid = 56, // parent: LeftEye [54]
    170. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        LeftEyeball = 57, // parent: LeftEye [54]
    171. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        Nose = 58, // parent: Head [51]
    172. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightEye = 59, // parent: Head [51]
    173. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightEyeLowerLid = 60, // parent: RightEye [59]
    174. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightEyeUpperLid = 61, // parent: RightEye [59]
    175. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightEyeball = 62, // parent: RightEye [59]
    176. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightShoulder1 = 63, // parent: Spine7 [18]
    177. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightArm = 64, // parent: RightShoulder1 [63]
    178. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightForearm = 65, // parent: RightArm [64]
    179. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHand = 66, // parent: RightForearm [65]
    180. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandIndexStart = 67, // parent: RightHand [66]
    181. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandIndex1 = 68, // parent: RightHandIndexStart [67]
    182. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandIndex2 = 69, // parent: RightHandIndex1 [68]
    183. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandIndex3 = 70, // parent: RightHandIndex2 [69]
    184. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandIndexEnd = 71, // parent: RightHandIndex3 [70]
    185. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandMidStart = 72, // parent: RightHand [66]
    186. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandMid1 = 73, // parent: RightHandMidStart [72]
    187. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandMid2 = 74, // parent: RightHandMid1 [73]
    188. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandMid3 = 75, // parent: RightHandMid2 [74]
    189. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandMidEnd = 76, // parent: RightHandMid3 [75]
    190. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandPinkyStart = 77, // parent: RightHand [66]
    191. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandPinky1 = 78, // parent: RightHandPinkyStart [77]
    192. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandPinky2 = 79, // parent: RightHandPinky1 [78]
    193. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandPinky3 = 80, // parent: RightHandPinky2 [79]
    194. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandPinkyEnd = 81, // parent: RightHandPinky3 [80]
    195. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:         RightHandRingStart = 82, // parent: RightHand [66]
    196. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandRing1 = 83, // parent: RightHandRingStart [82]
    197. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandRing2 = 84, // parent: RightHandRing1 [83]
    198. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandRing3 = 85, // parent: RightHandRing2 [84]
    199. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandRingEnd = 86, // parent: RightHandRing3 [85]
    200. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandThumbStart = 87, // parent: RightHand [66]
    201. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandThumb1 = 88, // parent: RightHandThumbStart [87]
    202. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandThumb2 = 89, // parent: RightHandThumb1 [88]
    203. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:        RightHandThumbEnd = 90, // parent: RightHandThumb2 [89]
    204. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:    }
    205. Dec 16 15:01:18.434 RemoteConsole <stderr>:
    206. Dec 16 15:01:18.468 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] Loading plugin UnityARKit for subsystem ARKit-Input...
    207. Dec 16 15:01:18.468 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] UnityARKit successfully registered Provider for ARKit-Input
    208. Dec 16 15:01:18.468 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] Loading plugin UnityARKit for subsystem ARKit-Meshing...
    209. Dec 16 15:01:18.468 RemoteConsole <stdout>: [Subsystems] Failed to initialize subsystem ARKit-Meshing [error: 1]
    210. Dec 16 15:01:18.515 RemoteConsole <stdout>: UnloadTime: 0.645542 ms
    211. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-Regular", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    212. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Set a breakpoint on CTFontLogSystemFontNameRequest to debug.
    213. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedUltralight", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    214. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedUltralightG1", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    215. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedUltralightG2", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    216. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.889 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedUltralightG3", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    217. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedUltralightG4", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    218. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedThin", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    219. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedThinG1", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    220. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedThinG2", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    221. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedThinG3", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    222. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedThinG4", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    223. Dec 16 15:01:18.819 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.890 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] CoreText note: Client requested name ".SFUI-UltraCompressedLight", it will get TimesNewRomanPSMT rather than the intended font. All system UI font access should be through proper APIs such as CTFontCreateUIFontForLanguage() or +[UIFont systemFontOfSize:].
    224. [....]  that repeated for hundreds of lines for all fonts
    225. Dec 16 15:01:18.872 RemoteConsole <stderr>: 2021-12-16 15:01:17.949 ARCompanionMyProject[2719:598202] Unbalanced calls to begin/end appearance transitions for <UnityDefaultViewController: 0x149e98730>.

42. cliffwatson

cliffwatson

Thanks, Kirill, I'll give it a try! Re: "...as you already have [local Mac] to set up the UCB for iOS..." Actually, I was able to setup UCB without any MacOS at all, which saved me a lot of $$ :)

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  43. cliffwatson

cliffwatson

Just wanted to touch back that I was able to successfully build and install the companion app to an iPhone using Windows and Unity Cloud Build. If useful for others, the major pain/time/confusion points I found were:

1. I was a bit uncertain of the exact sequence of setup/config/build steps since some items are in a numbered list and some are in FAQ, but, apparently, I guessed correctly (or it didn't matter).
    2. I note that there was one warning and one error in the Unity build, but that didn't seem to matter. These were below
    Code (csharp):
    1. warning:
    2. xcrun (an Xcode tool) was not found. This is necessary to bake ARKit-specific data into an XRReferenceImageLibrary. XRReferenceImageLibrary assets will not work in asset bundles.
    3. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    4. error:
    5. DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path  "Assets/Plugins/ARFoundationRemoteInstaller/Assets/Images/unitylogowhiteonblack.png" or "C:/Users/...snip.../repos/protoplane/ARFoundationRemoteCompanionApp/iOS\Unity-iPhone\ARReferenceImages.xcassets\ReferenceImageLibrary_B3FB7092-C2DA-7A4B-AD1E-35B555085B9D.arresourcegroup\Logo_EDEE292C-5CD9-1141-B724-80F9FF10CE86.arreferenceimage\unitylogowhiteonblack.png"
    6. System.IO.File.Copy (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName, System.Boolean overwrite) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    The warning is likely because there is no Xcode on a Windows machine. The error (and maybe warning too...) is possibly because I didn't understand the Documentation.md instructions for "To enable **Image Tracking**: add all your image tracking libraries to *'Project Settings/XR Plug-in Management/AR Foundation Remote/Embedded Image Libraries'*." and I added the XR Reference Image Library (I think this was because there was another error before and this made it go away... I will need to revisit this.)
    3. Saving to GitHub required installing Git LFS because of the large *.a files
    4. UCB for the companion app took ~45 minutes.
    5. Copying the companion app to the iPhone involved copying and pasting the ipa via iTunes.

But - now I can iterate on changes more quickly, yay!

KyryloKuzyk likes this.
  44. chumomo

chumomo

any tutorial about how to use on Windows pls? Even the libimobile site has no Windows Tutorial:(

45. chumomo

chumomo

46. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Huge thanks for the console log! There are no errors indicating that there is any problem.
    To reiterate... When you run your project in Editor with AR Companion connected, everything works correctly except camera video, right?
    I'm running out of ideas about what could go wrong here... Could you please provide more info, so I can try to replicate your setup on my side?
    1. Please send me your Packages/manifest.json file and Packages/packages-lock.json files.
    2. Your AR device and its OS version.
    3. What render pipeline do you use? URP or built-in? If URP, please send me your URP settings and check that you've completed all URP setup steps: https://forum.unity.com/threads/arf...k-screen-and-no-tracking.915527/#post-6374280
    4. Does your app work correctly on your iPad if you make a regular build?

47. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Thank you for the feedback! I tried UCB for the first time only a few days ago, and I'll improve the documentation once I study it better.

This step is optional. Image Tracking will still work, but there would be additional delays to send the image library to the AR Companion on every scene launch in Editor.

Just to clarify. Do you build an Xcode project on Windows and then push it to git? There is no need to do it, UCB will do all the build steps for you, including the Xcode project build.

I tried to install an ipa file via iTunes on Windows myself, but it didn't work for whatever reason. What worked for me is to set up build sharing in UCB, and scan a QR with my iOS device, then follow install instructions.

48. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Could you please tell me why do you want a wired connection on Windows+iOS? Do you have problems with Wi-Fi connection method?

49. NitinAltran

NitinAltran

I have cloned (Master Branch) https://github.com/googlesamples/arcore-depth-lab
    project and trying to run "DemoCarousel" scene after doing the required plugin set up it works fine in case of a plane
    but in the case of depth, it is giving errors.

MotionStereoDepthDataSource: Failed to obtain camera intrinsics.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    MotionStereoDepthDataSource:InitializeCameraIntrinsics () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/MotionStereoDepthDataSource.cs:221)
    MotionStereoDepthDataSource:get_Initialized () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/MotionStereoDepthDataSource.cs:66)
    DepthSource:get_Initialized () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/DepthSource.cs:74)
    ShadowReceiverMesh:Update () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/ScreenSpaceDepthMesh/Scripts/ShadowReceiverMesh.cs:146)

MotionStereoDepthDataSource: Failed to obtain camera intrinsics.
    MotionStereoDepthDataSource:InitializeCameraIntrinsics () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/MotionStereoDepthDataSource.cs:221)
    MotionStereoDepthDataSource:get_Initialized () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/MotionStereoDepthDataSource.cs:66)
    DepthSource:get_Initialized () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/Common/Scripts/DepthSource.cs:74)
    OrientedReticle:ComputeCenterScreenDistance () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/OrientedReticle/Scripts/OrientedReticle.cs:120)
    OrientedReticle:Update () (at Assets/ARRealismDemos/OrientedReticle/Scripts/OrientedReticle.cs:87)

Depth source is not initialized

50. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

Please see this post:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/ar-...ect-in-the-editor.898433/page-14#post-7491401