Search Unity

AR Chemical React

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by agung_gm, Nov 2, 2017.

1. agung_gm

agung_gm

Hi all, it's my first post here. Is it possible to create similar app like this in Vuforia?
    I know it can detect multiple Image Target. but is it possible to compare the distance between two marker? And when the markers are close enough, it will show new object. And when the marker in certain range to the camera, it will change the objct too.
    Any advice or reference, even better a tutorial will be so much help for me
    Thanks

2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Hello @agung_gm,

This is definitely possible with Vuforia. The Transform of the ImageTarget will give you its position and you can compare this against the position of all detected targets. Based on the distance between multiple detected targets, you could update the augmentation and/or play an animation.

The ARCamera has a "World Center Mode" that will determine what position "0,0,0" will represent. An easy way to change the augmentation when the Target is close to the camera would be to use World Center Mode CAMERA and update the augmentation when the Target approached 0,0,0.

The ImageTargets scene in the Core Samples (available on the Unity Asset Store) have 4 targets in the scene that can all be detected simultaneously. This would be a good starting place to start getting a feel for how to do something similar to the video you linked.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

3. faridistiqlal

faridistiqlal

are you solved the problem?