Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.4 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

AQUAS Water/River Set - Water & Rivers for Mobile, VR, Web, Desktop

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dogmachris, Jan 8, 2016.

1. IrishJohnGaming

IrishJohnGaming

Hey guys! Just wondering how I can achieve this wake effect from boats in Aquas? Not seeing anything in the demos, nothing in the scripts either.

upload_2020-6-22_2-27-19.png

Many thanks!,
    Irish John

2. Migueljb

Migueljb

Does anyone know how this works or runs in the oculus quest? I'm not concerned with real-time reflections only using a reflection probe for the reflection and if it can run under single pass rendering is all that matters in mobile vr. Any info would be great before I make a purchase.

3. jnbbender

jnbbender

2 questions:
    How would I create larger waves?
    I am not getting any of the water color when I go under the water. What I mean is, the water looks fine but if I'm using the Swamp water on a sunny day and I go under, I don't see any darkness, only bright light from the sky.
    Any ideas?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 1:59 AM
  4. Bryan-Legend

Bryan-Legend

Any chance we could get multiple terrains support added to the shore mask generator? I've got 16 terrains stitched together in my project, mainly to support different biomes.

5. jnbbender

jnbbender

Anybody still working with this asset? This forum looks pretty dried up.

unityunity