Search Unity

Bug AppsFlyer attribution links not working with Unity Ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by angeldevelopment, Mar 28, 2023.

1. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

I have successfully integrated the AppsFlyer SDK in my app, and have verified this by testing both through xcode (before deployment) and the app store (after update was released with appsflyer sdk). I have an Unity Ads campaign that is fully setup and ready to go, however my attribution link tests do not work. I have Unity Ads as an activated partner and use the link provided by AppsFlyer, but the install postbacks are not working, so AppsFlyer isnt seeing any clicks/installs from Unity Ads.

Here is the link I am using:

https://app.appsflyer.com/id1667942331?pid=unityads_int&af_siteid={source_app_id}&c=FT_Initial_Subtitles&af_cost_model=cpi&af_cost_currency=USD&af_cost_value={cpi}&af_c_id=6418bba1a9d828a5a249ae88&af_ad={creative_pack}&af_ad_id={creative_pack_id}&af_adset={creative_pack}&af_channel={exchange}&af_click_lookback=7d&idfa={ifa}&gamer_id={gamer_id}&game_id={game_id}&redirect=false&af_ua={user_agent}&af_os={os}&af_model={device_model}&af_lang={language}&af_ip={ip}&af_ad_orientation={video_orientation}
    I had also tried using this link without the campaign id and name set and it still did not work.

2. LIU_Hanyang96

LIU_Hanyang96

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Have you set to post back the parameter "gamer_id" on the AppsFlyer side?

3. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

Is this what you are referring to?

Attached Files:

4. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

This is probably what you mean.

Attached Files:

5. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

Still having no luck with this

6. LIU_Hanyang96

LIU_Hanyang96

Unity Technologies

7. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

8. callmelovell

callmelovell

Hey, can you please tell me how you resolved this? I'm running into the same issue

9. angeldevelopment

angeldevelopment

This was a while ago so Im trying to remember, It wasn't one of my parameters, I think it was the Appsflyer event, at the bottom, you have to have one setup for opening the app.