Search Unity

Applied Blackberry to wrong license.

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by eskimojoe, Jul 24, 2013.

1. eskimojoe

eskimojoe

This sounds like a stupid question.

1. This account has multiple licenses. I applied the Blackberry license to the wrong user. How do I correct this?

2. Is there a way how to have all the licenses on this account have a blackberry add-on, or is it just one measly license per account holder?

2. appleunited

appleunited

I believe it is only a single license but let's wait to to hear more from the official rep soon.

3. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

I think there's no Blackberry license, you either have Basic or Pro license.

4. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Drop an email into the support team, list the various serial numbers you have, and identify for them the Pro+iOSPro+AndroidPro serial you want the loaner BB10 license applied to. You might need to return the activations made using the "mistaken" serial number.

You have been provided one loaner BB10 serial number. Not sure why you'd describe the loan of a $1500 product "measly". Most customers have been thrilled to have the chance to work on a new platform.

5. GlutenFreeGames

GlutenFreeGames

yeah I just have to second that. Unity was SUPER cool to offer us a free blackberry license. Especially for us smaller studios, $1500 is a big chunk of our budget. Thanks unity!

6. eskimojoe

eskimojoe

Then I apologize about it. I did not read the fine-print.