Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Application ID Lookup issue

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by matbrummitt, Feb 11, 2016.

1. matbrummitt

matbrummitt

Hi all,

I have just clicked the button on iTunes Connect to put my app live and almost immediately Apple has changed the status to "Ready for Sale". The app has been pending developer release for a good few weeks.

I went over to Unity Ads to update the app's settings, and it asks for the application ID. However when entering this, it says it cannot find the app. My app is restricted for sale in the UK only. Does the lookup work with the US app store? I ask because Ad revenue is reported in dollars. If this is the case, how can I get my app settings updated so that I can earning revenue from ad views?

Thanks

Mat

2. solomonli

solomonli

Unity Technologies

Hi matbrummitt,

Should work for UK App Store, If you are mentioning the Store Game ID column in the console, when you click on the Add Store Detail button, it pops up asking you to enter a url like this "https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/chicken-back-home/id1080653074?mt=8" and it can query whatever app or game id it need.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 11.21.52 AM.png

If you want find your app/game's iTunes url, my method is just search in google, and then use the browser to open the game. If the result is in other country's store, just change the country code to gb, or just add it is missing.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 11.34.06 AM.png

Hope it's helpful.