Search Unity

Applicant posted Nigeran Scam, no way to report, no way to delete

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by JohnnyA, Dec 2, 2017.

1. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

I don't seem to be able to remove people from messenger channel, which became particularly annoying after an applicants response was as follows:

"hello,am looking for partner to start a campaign to raise atleast a million $,we already did for a game called darksouls they raised 3.7mpounds in 2016,we wan to do it for ourself too.if you are ready to invest 20k$ then i can raise 1m$ and you will have min 100k$ upfront profit and we will keep game development cost. we will be developer and you will be publisher."

I can 'mute' but they still stay in the channel. Can't find a way to report. I'm so unsure in my ability to navigate the interface that I can't even be sure there isn't a way to do this.

I've trying to give this system a chance and its been somewhere between annoying to unusable at every stage of the process.

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey JohnnyA,

Sorry about your experience. Please send me (markp@unity3d.com) this person's name and we'll ban them.

If you're in a Group channel you can:
    • Block - permanently mutes for all members this user in this channel
    • Kick - Removes user from channel
    If you're in a private 1on1 channel you can:
    • Mute - removes notifications of any messaging so that you can ignore it completely.
    We have the ability to archive it, we'll look into turning it on for users.