Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Applicant posted Nigeran Scam, no way to report, no way to delete

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by JohnnyA, Dec 2, 2017.

1. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

I don't seem to be able to remove people from messenger channel, which became particularly annoying after an applicants response was as follows:

"hello,am looking for partner to start a campaign to raise atleast a million $,we already did for a game called darksouls they raised 3.7mpounds in 2016,we wan to do it for ourself too.if you are ready to invest 20k$ then i can raise 1m$ and you will have min 100k$ upfront profit and we will keep game development cost. we will be developer and you will be publisher."

I can 'mute' but they still stay in the channel. Can't find a way to report. I'm so unsure in my ability to navigate the interface that I can't even be sure there isn't a way to do this.

I've trying to give this system a chance and its been somewhere between annoying to unusable at every stage of the process.

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey JohnnyA,

Sorry about your experience. Please send me (markp@unity3d.com) this person's name and we'll ban them.

If you're in a Group channel you can:
    • Block - permanently mutes for all members this user in this channel
    • Kick - Removes user from channel
    If you're in a private 1on1 channel you can:
    • Mute - removes notifications of any messaging so that you can ignore it completely.
    We have the ability to archive it, we'll look into turning it on for users.