Search Unity

APP UPDATE REJECTED in google play with unity ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads' started by NAGamers, May 28, 2015.

1. NAGamers

NAGamers

hi
    i have my game Death Strike Multiplayer FPS i was using admob and adcolony and chartboost
    and my game is on google play
    a week ago i added unity ads and heyzap so i can make Mediation to all network with unity ads
    the problem when i apply my update to google play he told me

APP UPDATE REJECTED
    • Your app submission has been rejected for a violation of the Google Play Developer Program Policy regarding Content Ratings. If this submission was an update to an existing app, the version published prior to this update is still available in Google Play. Please review the content rating guidelines help article, then retake the content rating questionnaire and resubmit. Additional details have been sent to your account owner's email address.
    and this is the email is

This is a notification that your application submission, Death Strike Multiplayer FPS, for package ID com.NAGamers.DeathStrike, has been rejected. If this submission was an update to an existing app, the version published prior to this update is still available on Google Play.
    Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the Google Play content rating policy.

These guidelines apply to all content in your app, including user generated content, in-app products, and advertisements.
    After a regular review, we’ve determined that your app has an inaccurate content rating. Please retake the content rating questionnaire for your app and resubmit your app for publishing.
    All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.
    If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can submit an appeal on the Google Play Help Center.
    The Google Play Team

he didn't say what question didn't fit with unity ads
    is unity ads share users locations with other party or what
    i did the rating again but from 4 days didn't change
    my app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NAGamers.DeathStrike

any idea what happened

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. NAGamers

NAGamers

i send to google play email about thet
    and they send me this email

This is a notification that your application submission, Death Strike Multiplayer FPS, for package ID com.NAGamers.DeathStrike, has been rejected. If this submission was an update to an existing app, the version published prior to this update is still available on Google Play.

Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

• Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
    • Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products.
    Protected work could typically include product names, brands, images, logos, music, and similar works.

Please make modifications to your app and/or its listing to bring it into compliance. To do so, remove any content that may be a protected work in your app and/or app listing.

If you are authorized to utilize this content, please contact us via the Google Play Help Center and attach verifiable and accepted proof of permission.

All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid future submission rejections and/or app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit this Google Play Help Center article.

The Google Play Team

but i didnt change any game content i just add unity ads in the update
    any idea what should i do please
    if there is something copyright or against google policy why my game out there now
    I want to add unity ads to my game but i dont know why this happend

3. Ostwind

Ostwind

I don't think it has anything to do with ads. Your game has stolen counter strike images starting from icon and other preview screens? this is a good way to get your developer account lifetime banned by Google.

"REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
    Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products."

4. CastleIsGreat

CastleIsGreat

Yeah, sorry but it sounds and looks like you've done precisely what they removed you for. Be sure when making art, that it can not be confused with any major brands. If you do it on accident E.G. You make a character that looks vaguely like another character on a game no one has heard of, its not such a big deal, but your main screenshot is a direct mirror of Counter Strike's artwork, in addition to having STRIKE in your game's name. I'd suggest renaming, and redoing that artwork if you want any chance at all of getting on the google market, or any market for that matter.

www_3dart_es likes this.
  5. NAGamers

NAGamers

yes its all about image have copyright
    but my game was accepted but when i mack the update google play see that image
    but now i have change my icon and screen shot and it work
    thanks

6. mbhagat

mbhagat

Your app was rejected for violating the ads policy. Your app's advertisements are inappropriate for the intended audience of your app.
    I am using only unity ads.
    Game age rating is 12 plus.