Search Unity

APP Store submission "Identity not found" issue - will pay for resolve

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Sollthar, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Sollthar

Sollthar

Hi all

I have been trying to submit my first app to the app store and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. The entire process seems very complex and I keep getting the same error when I try to "validate" my archive through Xcode.

"No identities available for signing"

I seem to be to stupid to get it to work and would be glad if somebody could guide me through it all, maybe through skype.
    I will pay you if you guide me through it through Skype.

This is the first time I'm doing this. And so far, reading forums hasn't helped...

Thanks

(Contact me as "Marco von Moos" through Skype if you're interested)

2. Ostwind

Ostwind

Did the game actually work on any device before submit?

3. tonemcbride

tonemcbride

You need to make sure you've created a distribution profile on the iOS dev center website.

Once that's downloaded double clock it and xcode will load it in, you can then use it to sign apps for submitting to the store.

Tony

4. sam-perisentient

sam-perisentient

Don't feel bad. The whole provisioning profile / certificate / signing process through Xcode is enough to make anyone's head spin around. Your issue doesn't sound Unity specific; I had similar issues when building my first (non-Unity) iOS app. I only mention this because your answers probably lie in Xcode and it's assorted documentation (like developer.apple.com, the provisioning portal etc) rather than Unity docs. Good luck!

5. GregMeach

GregMeach

Let me know if you still need assistance - I'm a bit familiar with the process... ;)

6. _Max_

_Max_

This seems to be a Xcode Issue, goto: Project->Targets->BuildSetting->CodeSigning and make sure you selected a profile.
    Let me know if this fixes the issues.