Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

App startup with black screen cost very long time before splash

Discussion in 'Android' started by fuy, Mar 10, 2016.

1. fuy

fuy

my Resources Folder have many prefabs, the black screen stay very long before splash image when app startup
    how can i show splash first? i dont want see the black screen, it looks like app die!!!

IOS is fine, it startup with splash image first.
    Pls help me

2. fuy

fuy

tested in 4.6.9 and 4.7.1

3. yanhui

yanhui

it seems no one know how to resove it.try add this line <android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent"> to Manifest.xml about main activity.

4. crispybeans

crispybeans

Try with a clean project and work towards the problem in steps - I often found that it can help rather than trying and go backwards to solve the problem.

1. Try and make a new project from scratch and see if that project does the same thing, is it the phone or a bug in Unity ?
    2. Set the same build parameters in the new project to the same as your failing one. Is it a build option that caurse it ?
    3. Import the same plugins and Android manifest as your failing project, is it one of these ?
    4. If it still works then it must be some code in your failing project doing it, try looking into stuff getting called in Awake or Start and see if that caurse it - maybe something is calling Thead.Sleep or maybe something is doing a while loop that takes a long time.