Search Unity

Question App signature

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by jamesorion44, Nov 18, 2020.

1. jamesorion44

jamesorion44

I am attempting to distribute my game with the unity distribution portal. I have filled out all the information on my game, but there is one more thing I have to do before release. The app signature. This has been stopping me from release for a while, I have looked everywhere but now good tutorial is available. I also posted two questions on unity answers and received no reply.

My main problem with the app signature is the keystore thing. I believe that is is referring to a java keystore which I attempted to generate but failed. I kept getting and error in the command promt saying that the command "keytool" was an internal or external command.

How can I fix this? Sorry if this is confusing, please feel free to ask for specifications. I really would appreciate some help with this, I'm so close to publishing my game.

Thanks in advance!

kennel_ likes this.
  2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

I hope this can help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tsAl34UgyXguEtrYcH9UoW1qVxjAT8wgK-vVZ9yXeTk/edit?usp=sharing

kennel_ and Smireles like this.
  3. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

It does, thanks!!!!

4. darashayda

darashayda

Pleas add this to Unity documentation