Search Unity

1. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted App signature

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by jamesorion44, Nov 18, 2020.

1. jamesorion44

jamesorion44

I am attempting to distribute my game with the unity distribution portal. I have filled out all the information on my game, but there is one more thing I have to do before release. The app signature. This has been stopping me from release for a while, I have looked everywhere but now good tutorial is available. I also posted two questions on unity answers and received no reply.

My main problem with the app signature is the keystore thing. I believe that is is referring to a java keystore which I attempted to generate but failed. I kept getting and error in the command promt saying that the command "keytool" was an internal or external command.

How can I fix this? Sorry if this is confusing, please feel free to ask for specifications. I really would appreciate some help with this, I'm so close to publishing my game.

Thanks in advance!

kennel_ likes this.
  2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

I hope this can help: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tsAl34UgyXguEtrYcH9UoW1qVxjAT8wgK-vVZ9yXeTk/edit?usp=sharing

kennel_ and Smireles like this.
  3. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

It does, thanks!!!!

4. darashayda

darashayda

Pleas add this to Unity documentation

unityunity