Search Unity

App removed due to Families Policy Requirements violation

Discussion in 'Android' started by www_3dart_es, Jun 26, 2020.

1. www_3dart_es

www_3dart_es

Hello, I had an app from around 1 year ago and it was approved for Google Designed for Families.

Yesterday I received an email saying that it was removed due to policy violations:

Issue with your app
    We detected that your app collects personal and sensitive information from children, but this was not disclosed in your Play Console.

About the Families Policy Requirements
    Apps that include children in the target audience must comply with all Families Policy Requirements, which requires that you disclose the collection of any personal and sensitive information in your app, including through APIs and SDKs called or used in your app.

Publishing status: Removed
    Your app has been removed due to this policy issue. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a policy-compliant update.

I am using UNITY ADS and UNITY ANALITICS in my app.

I noticed that in UNITY DASHBOARD -> PROYECT SETTINGS there is a new "Google Designed for Families" option that wasn´t there when I first submit my app last year. It is disabled. I enabled it and submit again, and it was rejected again.

What I need to check more to be compliant with the Designed for families program at this date?

Thanks in advance.

2. www_3dart_es

www_3dart_es