Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

App rejected due to crashing ?

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by yoash, Jun 16, 2015.

1. yoash

yoash

I had an app rejected due to crashing.

"We were unable to review your app, as it crashed on launch on the following device(s):

- iPhone 4S running iOS 8.3- iPhone 5C running iOS 8.3- iPhone 5S running iOS 8.3- iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3- iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.3"

I was exporting with Unity 4.6 and I did change the setting from mono and to "universal" to make it work for 64 bit. Targetted ios 7.0 and above.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Regards

2. Zhinkk

Zhinkk

They should have attached a crash log with your rejection message. If not, ask for one in the same resolution center screen. Once you have the crash log, you will need to symbolicate it so the Unity team can make sense of it.

This is a nice guide on how to do that: https://iostechblog.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/symbolicating-crash-logs/

I know it sucks but those are the steps you will have to complete in order for the Unity team to understand your crash. As of now, they have no clue as to what's causing the crash. Good luck!

3. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

Did you even test your game on a simulator or actual HARDWARE before submissions!