Search Unity

App not working on some devices; Failed to load 'libmain.so'

Discussion in 'Android' started by ishimurax, Jan 1, 2021.

1. creat327

creat327

I'm already using IL2CPP and getting the crashes. I haven't use Mono for years already.

2. AlehZakharau

AlehZakharau

I've made developer build and got this bug in Unity 2021.3.3f1 + Firebase Auth + GoogleSignIn.
    On release build works fine.

3. mudit_unity

mudit_unity

I have a unity project integrated in our react-native mobile application we recently tried to upgrade our react native version and that also updated the gradle version used in the project. I am not able to run the unity part in the app with app displaying the error - "Failed to load libmain.so". And idea what could be going wrong ?

4. PavloSupenko

PavloSupenko

The solution is just enable IL2CPP scripting backend, enable x64 and v7 as your architecture targets and Resolve Android dependencies using EDM4U (External dependency manager for unity) or (if you`re not using EDM4U and just enabling right architecture targets does not help) change every place in custom gradle scripts you`re using from abiFilters **ABIFILTERS** to abiFilters 'armeabi-v7a', 'arm64-v8a'

5. DivyaJain24

DivyaJain24

Hi, I would like to request you to please help me on this, I am facing this problem (Failure to initialize! Your hardware does not support this application, sorry!) in Android 13. If anyone have any ideas, please help me.

6. StinkySteak

StinkySteak

Just reporting, this happened to me with Unity 2021.3.21f1
    Both Mono & IL2CPP (also had tested 32 & 64 bit)

My solution is to disable "Development build" option, and somehow reverting back to development build works too