Search Unity

App not approved by IronSource

Discussion in 'LevelPlay' started by iddqd, Dec 1, 2022.

1. iddqd

iddqd

Hi

Just spent quite some time integrating the LevelPlay SDK, just to receive this email from IronSource:
    "Following careful review, we found that your app doesn't match our current focus. Therefore, your account was not approved and your app can't go live on the ironSource Network."

I'm assuming this is a communication error between Unity and ironSource since Unity LevelPlay is recommended as a Unity Mediation replacement or a starting Mediation Service for new adopters?

Thanks

2. Luto_Akino

Luto_Akino

Well at least you were able to successfully compile your app with levelplay, I've been struggling for a few days and today that finally everything seemed to be a little better, the compiler threw me about 165 nice errors haha oh my Jesus Christ
    It is a disaster. I would like to rest.

3. iddqd

iddqd

Yeah, it's gotten all really convoluted, perhaps one of these tips helps you:

On Android I just use:
    • select "use custom Gradle"
    • select "use custom Gradle.properties" - in the gradle properties file, add: android.useAndroidX = true and android.enableJetifier = true
    • There's an issue using "Master" build, but using "faster (smaller) builds" and "Master" build worked in my case, otherwise just use "Release" build for now
    for iOS:
    I used Unity version 2021.3.14f1
    Good luck!

ooxcit likes this.
  4. iddqd

iddqd

Also removing the Unity Mediation package through the Package Manager didn't completely remove it, had to search for some files and also removed AdMob manually, then added it again through LevelPlay...

5. Piko-Island-Studios

Piko-Island-Studios

LevelPlay is a nightmare to get working.

6. Brother_77

Brother_77

Any success ? I am about to try to integrate LevelPlay. Should I look for other options ?

7. iddqd

iddqd

I did get it approved after writing to them and giving some more details, that was a good experience with customer support.

8. King-Bling

King-Bling

@iddqd are the ads running now in live app? iron source ones i mean