Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

App Acceptances

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by GlutenFreeGames, Jul 29, 2013.

1. GlutenFreeGames

GlutenFreeGames

Hey fellow blackberriers,
    I got my first app acceptance notices last night! So if you've submitted any be on the lookout for emails with the subject:

"***BlackBerry World Notification - Product Approval ***"

Now just to hear back about that Z10! Also they were submitted... Saturday I believe, so the approval process was really quick! Goodluck to everyone moving forward! I guess we can use this to post about our victories!

2. iossif

iossif

yay! good one.

still waiting for mine, but i think i submitted after you so i do not lose hope yet ;)

3. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

I got my first product approval today! The review period was about 2 days.

4. iossif

iossif

damn, this does not sound good for my app then :(

to double check: is this how it should look like?

$bb.png

5. GenericGame

GenericGame

I don't think you have submitted your app for approval yet. It still says Draft. You need to click Send for Review. After the app is live, instead of Draft, it should read "Up For Sale"

6. iossif

iossif

but i do not want to sell it yet. when i click send for review i get "Note: Your application will automatically be posted for sale once it has been approved by the BlackBerry World Storefront team." - that is not how i thought this works...

7. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

You can change that before you submit it. There was a checkbox somewhere where you can choose not to submit it for sale after it's been approved. I can't remember exactly where it is though, but it's on one of the screens when submitting a draft.

8. iossif

iossif

hrm, i double checked every menu i could find. does this checkbox come up after i sent it into review? i cannot find it anywhere :(

9. GenericGame

GenericGame

yes, i recall seeing that option as well

10. PixelEnvision

PixelEnvision

Option is available ONCE when you are adding a new app for the first time. After that, option is not available when editing the app record.

11. iossif

iossif

we managed to borrow a test device for a day and felt confident to launch :)

i did not hear anything from backberry though. i hope they reach out about the test devices. we really could use one in the office for testing whenever we need to.