Search Unity

Apex Predators: Jurassic Prey 3D Dinosaur FPS [RELEASED][ANDROID][FREE]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by JustJeff, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff

You play a backpacker who is on a chartered plane that goes down over an island in South America. You find the remains of a drug smuggling operation interspersed throughout a wildland overrun by dinosaurs.

Download from google play for FREE:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LitFor20.ApexPredatorsJurassic

A* Pathfinding - Distinct Dinosaur Strategies/Behaviors - 7 guns - 10 back-to-back levels + bonus aerial shooting stage - Varying environments and weather - Compelling scenario - No ads during gameplay - Challenging - You must explore for weapons

I completed most of this by 2015 but just now had time to finish it this summer. If you're looking for a good FPS with a variety of levels and dinosaurs that have different strategies and behaviors, this is the one :).

12 variants of 8 different dinosaurs each with DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR and PATHFINDING to drive different strategies, 7 weapons, 10 interconnected levels that tell a story plus a bonus aerial shooting outro.

I was inspired because I couldn't find a dinosaur shooting game for Android that had a scenario and a story that the levels told (e.g. not a shooting gallery or hunting game, but something you could really play through) and because I was very dissatisfied with the AI of ones out there (particularly pathfinding and how dinosaurs all behaved the same).

You'll be glad you downloaded it and I especially welcome feedback regarding difficulty and ammo/health scarcity! :)

LINK AGAIN (google play Android store):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LitFor20.ApexPredatorsJurassic

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. ApplixirKyle

ApplixirKyle

This looks insane! It's like a dinosaur of a good time ;)

3. JustJeff

JustJeff

4. JustJeff

JustJeff

Updated with a video of actual gameplay