Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Predators: Jurassic Prey 3D Dinosaur FPS [RELEASED][ANDROID][FREE]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by JustJeff, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:58 AM.

1. JustJeff

JustJeff

You play a backpacker who is on a chartered plane that goes down over an island in South America. You find the remains of a drug smuggling operation interspersed throughout a wildland overrun by dinosaurs.

Download from google play for FREE:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LitFor20.ApexPredatorsJurassic

A* Pathfinding - Distinct Dinosaur Strategies/Behaviors - 7 guns - 10 back-to-back levels + bonus aerial shooting stage - Varying environments and weather - Compelling scenario - No ads during gameplay - Challenging - You must explore for weapons

I completed most of this by 2015 but just now had time to finish it this summer. If you're looking for a good FPS with a variety of levels and dinosaurs that have different strategies and behaviors, this is the one :).

12 variants of 8 different dinosaurs each with DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR and PATHFINDING to drive different strategies, 7 weapons, 10 interconnected levels that tell a story plus a bonus aerial shooting outro.

I was inspired because I couldn't find a dinosaur shooting game for Android that had a scenario and a story that the levels told (e.g. not a shooting gallery or hunting game, but something you could really play through) and because I was very dissatisfied with the AI of ones out there (particularly pathfinding and how dinosaurs all behaved the same).

You'll be glad you downloaded it and I especially welcome feedback regarding difficulty and ammo/health scarcity! :)

LINK AGAIN (google play Android store):
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LitFor20.ApexPredatorsJurassic

2. ApplixirKyle

ApplixirKyle

This looks insane! It's like a dinosaur of a good time ;)