Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone live in Raleigh, NC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Russellinho, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Russellinho

Russellinho

Yo, any game developers from Raleigh, NC? I'm looking for some people to work with. I've been making games for about four years and I just graduated from college. I've been trying to find some people to work with but it's been pretty tough.

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

Check out some Raleigh gamedev meetups., especially the local IGDA chapter's meetups. There are a lot of devs and companies around Raleigh.

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Just be prepared to be frowned at when not looking. :D:D That is home base for UE! But several Unity developers down there.