Search Unity

Any framework for making dinasty warriors-style games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rapidrunner, May 2, 2021.

1. rapidrunner

rapidrunner

Just wondering if anyone made any framework in Unity to make games like Dynasty warriors and similar.

Fundamentally an animation system for the main character and the large amount of generic enemies, plus the occasional boss/general.

While I saw some examples of assets for fighting games, the 1 vs 1 assets are not necessarily working for a musou game. Anyone have any suggestion for such games? Given that they are not that popular, I would not expect to see that many products but someone may know of less known products.

2. neginfinity

neginfinity

3. rapidrunner

rapidrunner

Thanks; I found some frameworks for fighting games; although those are not applicable to dynasty warriors games, since you can't animate every single entity and have a ton of them on screen; so beside the main player, I am looking for something that can be used for that purpose.

As far as fighting games what would be considered a good framework to get started? I think I have some animation packs for fighting moves but would rather buy a pre-made controller made for fighting games to start with.