Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Another Pile of Errors

Discussion in 'AR' started by Stephanos33, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Stephanos33

Stephanos33

So after connecting my android to pc I get the following errors:
    BuildFailedException: "ARCore Supported" (Player Settings > XR Settings) refers to the built-in ARCore support in Unity and conflicts with the "ARCore XR Plugin" package.
    UnityEditor.XR.ARCore.ARCorePreprocessBuild.EnsureARCoreSupportedIsNotChecked () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.arcore@2.1.12/Editor/ARCoreBuildProcessor.cs:58)
    UnityEditor.XR.ARCore.ARCorePreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild (UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.arcore@2.1.12/Editor/ARCoreBuildProcessor.cs:27)
    UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces+<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<OnBuildPreProcess>b__1 (UnityEditor.Build.IPreprocessBuildWithReport bpp) (at <7d90b28560b644ce87b8263efcc36eed>:0)
    UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.InvokeCallbackInterfacesPair[T1,T2] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] oneInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationOne, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] twoInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationTwo, System.Boolean exitOnFailure) (at <7d90b28560b644ce87b8263efcc36eed>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

2. Error building Player: BuildFailedException: "ARCore Supported" (Player Settings > XR Settings) refers to the built-in ARCore support in Unity and conflicts with the "ARCore XR Plugin" package.

3. Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 0 seconds (88 ms)

4. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <7d90b28560b644ce87b8263efcc36eed>:0
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <7d90b28560b644ce87b8263efcc36eed>:0

Its seriously annoying so please if anyone knows how to solve this, that would be great.

Thanks

2. AnastasiiaIT

AnastasiiaIT

I solved these errors by going to Window/PackageManager and deleting both ARCore XR Plugin and XR PluginManagement.
    But now I have black screen and no ARCamera on my Android..

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  3. mfuad

mfuad

Unity Technologies

You'll need to disable XR settings found in Player Settings. Configuration for AR/VR are now in Project Settings > XR Plug-in Management. Please follow the guidance detailed here.

And if you're using ARCore XR Plug-in 2.1.2 on Unity 2019 LTS, make sure you're using the correct Gradle version.