Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying gaps between tiles are stubborn!

Discussion in '2D' started by Shinado, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Shinado

Shinado

Whenever I work with 2d game and Tiles... I always get these annoying gaps b/w tiles... I know there are many fixes for it but none worked for me and they act wierd....
    I have one project and in it , I made a sprite mat with pixel snap and it fixed the gaps...
    When I was refining the scripts, the gaps automatically appeared, and this time there were more(They were in vertical lines, I don't have an image). Then I reopened the project, it was fixed.... And after some time , they now appeared in grids... The gap.png
    When I disabled pixel snap, it fixed itself!!
    The gap , fixed.png
    But still not completely, when my camera follow the player, the gaps appear....

So, what is happening here, how can I fix this? I got anti aliasing disabled as well as compression and filter disabled....
    Thanks in advance.

2. elgatodorado

elgatodorado

You can use a package called pixel perfect works perfect for this. If this doesnt work try this:

unityunity