Search Unity

Official Announcing Unity Simulation Pro and Unity SystemGraph

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by UPSLynx, Nov 11, 2021.

1. UPSLynx

UPSLynx

Unity Technologies

Today, we are launching Unity Simulation Pro and Unity SystemGraph to help you create, deploy and unlock the value of AI.

Unity Simulation Pro
    A simulation-optimized runtime build that enables you to run simulations at scale, on premises or in your private cloud, making it simpler, faster, and more cost-effective to test and train powerful simulations.

Unity SystemGraph
    A flexible and easy-to-use node-based editor extension, Unity SystemGraph offers a runtime framework to model the behavior of complex mechatronics systems. Roboticists, Systems Engineers, and Applications Engineers can now prototype systems, test and analyze their behavior, and make optimal design decisions without having access to the actual hardware.

For more details, head over to Unity Simulation Pro and SystemGraph's product pages, or check out the videos below.

jpjar and AlanMattano like this.
  2. jpjar

jpjar

Great news and impressive footage, congratulations!
    I just gave systemgraph-1.0.2 a quick spin in Unity 2021.1.11 (Industrial Collection License) and things went smoothely. However, I seem to be missing all the sensor related systemgraph nodes shown in the video. Am I maybe missing a dependency?

3. AlanMattano

AlanMattano

Looks Super Awesome

4. j_ho_74

j_ho_74

Hi
    does Systemgraph support ROS1/2 or the other activities on the robotics hub?

More info about Systemgraph would be very appreciated.

Cheers Joerg