Search Unity

Announcement: Recent invoice delays (Feb-Mar 2016)

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by FritzH, Feb 29, 2016.

1. FritzH

FritzH

Developer Relations

Hi all,

Earlier this month, we upgraded to a new payment system in order to better serve our developers. Unfortunately while transitioning to this upgraded system, some developer payments were delayed due to a few technical difficulties.

If you experienced this issue, rest assured we’re working diligently to correct this issue and reprocess the effected payments as quickly as possible. We want to apologize for this delay and any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Our goal is to complete all backlogged payments by Monday, March 7th, 2016.

We very much appreciate your patience during this time. If you have any further concerns, please contact us at unityads-support@unity3d.com and we be happy to provide additional information.

Update March 31, 2016

We are still experiencing some delays with our payment process. If you submitted an invoice on or before February 21, 2016, and have not yet received payment, please forward the original payment request email with invoice attached to unityads-support@unity3d.com. This will help us troubleshoot the delay and expedite the payment process.

We do appreciate your patience in this matter and will continue to keep you in the loop with any updates. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
  2. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

That's great news =D

FritzH likes this.
  3. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Thanks

4. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

I have a second invoice that should be paid on March 2. It was not paid until now too. Will I receive my money from these 2 invoices until March 7?

5. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Hi Guys, nothing received today even. Can you please give update if the payments are processed or not?

6. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

The same here! I am losing hope of receiving it.

7. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Unity guys, please let us know clearly if we gonna receive or not. Will appreciate it...

8. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Is there someone from Unity here? I didn't receive my payment and the deadline mentioned in this post was not fulfilled . A simple notice here is the minimum UnityAds should do.

Note: I tried to know news through support, but nobody replies to me until now.

9. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Nothing received as of yet and no replies by any support guys as well. May be we need to start something legal to get our money... What do you suggest?

10. NAGamers

NAGamers

any one from unity here
    do we have to move our games to another ads company or what

11. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

My payment finally was made! I hope the other guys here receive their money soon.

12. NAGamers

NAGamers

Yes mein too

13. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

thanks for the update guys. My payments still not received hopefully next week iA...

14. ekhader

ekhader

Hi unity, I have the same problem I was supposed to get my payment exactly one month ago, and I am still waiting, and the worst part Unity ads support does not even answer my tickets.
    I have sent the papers to get my payment on 13th of January 2016 and I am still waiting the money.

could you guys check out my situation?

15. MobizITS

MobizITS

I haven't received it. still waiting my payment

16. gzstudio

gzstudio

I also haven't received it. I am losing my hope because unity ads support team don't like to inform us when they will process the invoice. We was expected to receive on 1st March, but today its 20th March. is there any unity member to inform us? or we need to start any legal process to get it. If not any response from unity support then we will move to another advertising company.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  17. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Relax guys, i've been with them for a year now, they are a good professional company, i've received all my invoices and payments previously, they'l pull through ^_^
    I can imagine some poor person sat in a corner office room with a giant stack of invoices to go through using the new system, just after they got used to the old way... :( ah, you can do it!! We believe in you! :D

Edit: Replaced 'guy' with 'person' and 'he' with 'they'.

unity-nikkolai likes this.
  18. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Hi folks! Thanks for reporting in, and thank you so much for being patient with this transitional process.

If you submitted an invoice on or before February 21, 2016, and have not yet received payment, please forward the original payment request email with invoice attached to unityads-support@unity3d.com. This will help us troubleshoot the delay and expedite the payment process.

Keep in mind that under normal circumstances, we do hold onto invoices for 30 days before releasing payment. It can still take a few days thereafter for wire transfers to clear. If there is a bank holiday within this timeframe, you can expect to add a day or two to the wait time.

Thank you again for being so patient. We'll continue to post additional updates if we continue to experience delays.

allangamesxbr likes this.
  19. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Is the situation fully resolved? I requested a payment last Saturday and I want to know if can happen some delay as the last time.

20. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

All known issues have been resolved, but we are still catching up on some payments. Also, this is a new payment system that we're using, so there may still be some unseen delays. However, I do believe we have experienced most of them so far. The process should be relatively smooth from here on.

For now, be aware that when your payment invoice is processed, you will see the amount deducted from your earnings account. Payment will then be scheduled for release as a wire transfer 30 days from the time it was received. You can expect to receive payment within a few days of the release to allow for the transfer to clear.

21. PStal

PStal

Unfortunately we still encounter issues with payments - our last invoice was sent March 3, 2016, and the amount still hasn't been deducted from our earnings. What can be the reason? Maybe we need to sent payment request from the same email which is set as "Username" in Account Info ? Please let us know what's the reason for the delays.

I've just sent also email to unityads-support@unity3d.com, I hope they will resolve the issue.

allangamesxbr likes this.
  22. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

PStal I believe someone from Unity will answer your question on the email you mentioned, don't worry you will receive your money, but it's important you post here and send emails asking about your problem, this way they can notice that there are still problems with the payments and try to fix them.

I requested a payment on the last Saturday and until now it was not deducted from my account balance. In the past It usually took one business day before these problems, so I think we will face with some delay for a while.

23. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Last saturday? I'm still waiting for 2 payment deducations from the past few months lol, maybe i should send a followup email or forward the invoices again XD

24. hakankaraduman

hakankaraduman

Hi Nikkolai,

I sent my payment request to accountspayable-fi@unity3d.com on March 24th. Still not deducted from my balance.

I emailed unityads-support about it, the reply is

"Can you send the information to
    accountspayable-fi@unity3d.com

Our invoice handling people fetch the information / updates from there.
    I do not see that you need to do anything more."

Should I keep waiting, is everything okay in my situation? Thanks

25. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

@PStal: That might be the case, that there might be confusion due to email/username mixup. Please send me a direct message with your developer ID so I can look up any scheduled payments.

@jesusluvsyooh: Please do. Address me directly in the email to unityads-support@unity3d.com with the invoices included and I'll be sure to follow up with the payments team on these.

@hakankaraduman: There is still a backlog of payments. If they haven't been processed yet, they'll be processed and scheduled for release 30 days from the time we received the invoice.

26. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Thanks it has/is being sorted for me now Nikkolai ^_^

27. amjaliks

amjaliks

Is there any problems with payments again? We haven't received payment for an invoice I sent on Juny 14.