Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

AnimatorControllerPlayable etc feedback

Discussion in '5.3 Beta' started by Guessmyname, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Guessmyname

Guessmyname

Picking up off from here after running into some snafus in the previous version (so the feedback there is from 5.2.1f1). 5.3 beta 4 has fixed most of the parameter issues I ran into there, save one:

A parameter in an AnimatorControllerPlayable controlled by curves in animation clips will return to 0 when no clip is driving it (rather than the parameter's default value).

I'm also having some odd behaviour with clips with multiple curves; it's as if only the first curve is being evaluated. Still trying to nail that one down.

EDIT: further experimentation on the 'multiple curves' problem... weirdly enough, it's like it just seems to hate some of my parameters in particular; parameters named 'inputScale' and 'anim_vZ' work, parameters named 'anim_vY' and 'anim_VBias' are mysteriously ignored (regardless of their being first/second/whatever curve on a clip). I haven't the foggiest clue what's going on there...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015