Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Animator transitions disappear?

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Grant151, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Grant151

Grant151

Hi! I have this weird bug, when randomly mid-game all animator transitions become instant. They are shown in the animator window (it shows how the transition is in process), but in the game view moves instantly from from one animation to another. All transitions are affected across all layers. I cant seem to find the issue, all my animation parameters looking good, and no triggers are stuck, also I'm not using transition interruptions. This happens randomly, but not always. Did anyone encounter this as well?

2. Kybernetik

Kybernetik

I doubt this is a common issue that anyone will be able to help you with. Your best bet is probably to recreate the issue in a minimal project and report it as a bug via the Help menu. There's a good chance that you will find what you are doing wrong while trying to reproduce it, but it is always possible that it's actually a bug.

3. Grant151

Grant151

Its is probably a bug in my own project, since I've never encountered it anywhere else. Do you know any conditions that would cause transitions to be skipped? Maybe something in my code is triggering that

4. Kybernetik

Kybernetik

I don't use Animator Controllers because the whole system is stupidly designed, but I don't remember anything like that from back when I did use them.