Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Animator states creating semi automatic pistol HElp wanted

Discussion in 'Animation' started by bigd33103, Feb 4, 2021.

1. bigd33103

bigd33103

So basically ive tried everyway i can think possible in unity animator get my gunshot sound to play on my unlimited ammo pistol, i can get it to play however im not able to shoot it rapidly. Basically i have a animation that lasts the same amount of time that the sound effect does, and a empty state. I want to be able to pull the trigger and activate the firing sound, let go of the trigger and pull the trigger again as rapidly as i want and have it play the sound again and again if and when i pull the trigger again, so yes it can interrupt itself i guess thats what im saying. ive tried everyway i can think imaginable and yet i havent been able to figure it out. I think i need to use interruption states however i still cant seem to get it to work. im using unity version 2014.4.20f1 and i cannot use custom scripts since im uploading this to the game vrchat, all help is appreciated!

Attached Files: