Search Unity

Resolved Animator State is Stucks at the End of an Animation

Discussion in 'Animation' started by ElXill, Jun 11, 2020.

1. ElXill

ElXill

As you can see in the picture even though condition is met it doesn't move into next state.

The thing is there are other conditions just like this among states and they work just fine.

Also, I think it is worth mentioning that if the animation variable changes to a number grater than 7 before the animation ends it works fine. That's being said i want it to be wait until player's input to play next animation.

Attached Files:

2. ElXill

ElXill

Found it, it was about the animation, i deleted it and used another animation and it worked still i wonder the exact reason behind it.

3. ElXill

ElXill

Unfortunately not all of them solvable i guess.

This happens with other animations too, seemingly randomly. I made the animaitions in unity animator.

These animations stuck at their end when they need to wait for a condition to be realised.
    But they work fine when they are animations with no conditions or condition that realized before the animaiton ends(when they don't need to wait at the end).

I think these are because of the animations but i can't put my finger on the reason.

4. Baste

Baste

You'll want to turn off "Has Exit Time". That makes the animation not transition before the current animation is done.

ElXill likes this.
  5. ElXill

ElXill

Thanks for the advice.

I will try this next time it occurs.
    For now, I remade the animation and now it works, this may be something related to metadata, i guess.