Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Animator always restart and return to default state

Discussion in 'Animation' started by daiyukun2013, Jul 26, 2021.

1. daiyukun2013

daiyukun2013

Here is a very simple animator state machine I have(see the attached image), it just show and hide a slider submenu in the canvas:
    at start: showSubWindow=true: New State -> SubWindow_ShowAni
    showSubWindow=false: SubWindow_ShowAni -> SubWindow_HideAni
    showSubWindow=true: SubWindow_HideAni -> SubWindow_ShowAni

after this it just loop between SubWindow_HideAni and SubWindow_ShowAni states

My problem is, when sometime I want to show a model, after click the button to show the model and hide the submenu(showSubWindow=false), the animator is restarted and back to Default "New State", that means the submenu just stay there even I click the hide button(since the value is "false" it can't trigger animation), I can confirm the property value IS changed but it is the animator that crash and back to the initial state.

It is really hard to reproduce it, since if I use other smaller model, it works totally fine, just in some cases(like big model), it reset the animator for no reason. I really hope if anyone has similar issue before, and thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Attached Files:

Kordi1 likes this.
unityunity