Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Animations not saved to VRM export

Discussion in 'Animation' started by GuWoSch, May 25, 2022.

1. GuWoSch

GuWoSch

I recently discovered that animations are not exported to my VRM files. I am animating game characters and usually the only thing I use animations for are eye blink.
    Everything works in Unity but when I export the character in VRM format, the animations are not playing. To troubleshoot I re-import the VRM file back into Unity and see that the Controller is set back to 'none..'.
    I am using uniVRM-0.98.0, but not sure if it is a problem with that version, although this started around the time I updated to it..
    If anyone has some tips on how to troubleshoot this, I would be grateful. I tried so many things and am at the end of my limited knowledge..

Gunnar

2. theglowstonecraft

theglowstonecraft